Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. I’ll Have Another – He’s still number one. Only way he gets passed is if Dullahan or maybe Paynter wins the Classic.
2. Dullahan – Sorry Bodemesiter, but you just got passed. Dullahan is still a ways from catching I’ll Have Another, but his win in the Pacific Classic was big time.
3. Bodemeister – Sad to see him go. I think he could have been something really special.
4. Alpha – Jim Dandy and Travers winner…enough said.
5. Paynter – Moved him down a few notches, and he’s sick again. Concerned about his future…
Sleeper: Fast Falcon – Very impressive in the Travers, can he consistently make that kind of run?
1. Game On Dude – Still the best in this group, and the favorite to win the Classic
2. Ron The Greek – Already has a win over the Santa Anita dirt, steady horse
3. Fort Larned – Has burst onto the scene with a huge Whitney victory
4. Mucho Macho Man – Runs in this weeks Woodward, could move up the rankings with a win.
5. Wise Dan – Flexible horse, but best going one mile on the turf.
Sleeper: Alternation – Everyone has forgotten about him…not us!
1. Questing – Easily the best in this division, maybe the best female regardless of age
2. Contested – Nice to have her back in good form, definitely best when sprinting
3. Grace Hall – Bad performance in the Alabama; still think she’s pretty good.
4. My Miss Aurelia – Came back running well; curious to see what’s next.
5. Believe You Can – Kentucky Oaks winner has lost a lot of steam, now out for the year.
Sleeper: In Lingerie – Beaten soundly by Questing; still could play a factor though.
1. Royal Delta – Fell flat in the Personal Ensign; still believe in her though.
2. It’s Tricky – Was the best in the Personal Ensign; but literally fell to her knees twice out of the gate.
3. Include Me Out – Home track advantage for the Ladies Classic.
4. Love and Pride – Big win in the Personal Ensign, can she put two wins together?
5. Turbulent Descent – Sharp sprinter is early favorite for Breeders Cup filly and mare sprint
Sleeper: Awesome Feather – Still waiting on her to race again…
Aaron and Papa Dude are ready to roll with NFL… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for Oaklawn Park’s… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude are ready to roll with college… Read More
A winner in all 3 starts to date, Miss Code… Read More
Nothing Like You won the 2023 Starlet Stakes (G2) at… Read More
Vinny from Real Dynasty Picks gives his horse racing best… Read More
Let’s get another big Saturday of racing kicked off today!… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!