Three Year Old Males:
1. I’ll Have Another – Three straight wins gives him this spot with ease.
2. Bodemesiter – A win in the Preakness could give him the top spot.
3. Went the Day Well – The buzz horse as of right now, but can he repeat his Derby performance?
4. Dullahan – Skipping the Preakness for Belmont; could be a major threat in that one.
5. Creative Cause – Had a wide trip in the Derby, we will see if he can make amends in the Preakness.
Three Year Old Females:
1. Believe You Can – Winner of the Kentucky Oaks gives her top billing.
2. Broadway’s Alibi – Ran great going around two turns for the first time, could move forward off that effort.
3. Mamma Kimbo – Has tremendous upside, runs in Black-Eyed Susan this Friday.
4. Grace Hall – Gave it an honest effort in the Kentucky Oaks, might move forward with a better draw.
5. On Fire Baby – Should also move forward off the Oaks, bad draw and strange layoff.
2. Game On Dude – shouldn’t be punished for trying Dubai; will come back running.
3. Wise Dan – Very nice comeback win, but must prove it against tougher.
4. Ron the Greek – Won Santa Anita Handicap in dominating fashion, was game in Oaklawn Handicap.
5. Successful Dan – When healthy he’s tough to handle.
1. Awesome Maria – Looks unbeatable right now.
2. Awesome Feather – Also looks like she’ll be tough to handle.
3. Royal Delta – Horrible time in Dubai; hopefully will be ready for big summer campaign
4. It’s Tricky – Has been flawless so far.
5. Groupie Doll – Scary performance at CD last time out.
Male Sprinters (mile or less):
2. Jackson Bend – Game as can be; will give Caleb a battle in the Met.
3. The Factor – Horrible Dubai experience, but will dominate at six furlongs state side
4. Shackleford – No doubt he’s better going one turn.
5. Calibrachoa – Ran perfectly so far; but can he carry that success over now that Aqueduct is over?