Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Honor Code – Two huge Grade 1 wins in a row against tough fields! He’s earned the top spot and proved he can go two turns now.
2. Shared Belief – It doesn’t look like he’ll be back in 2015 which is a real shame.
3. California Chrome – Out for the rest of the year, but his future could be bright in 2016.
4. Liam’s Map – An incredible performance in the Whitney and some will argue it should have been a winning effort. Huge talent who might be perfect at a mile.
5. Tonalist – He is what he is…a very good horse that just hasn’t quite been good enough to take home a big time race this year. Consistent on the board finisher.
Sleeper: Coach Inge – Scratched in the Whitney in favor for a spot in either the Pacific Classic or Woodward Stakes.
1. Beholder – Wow she is MUCH THE BEST in this division right now.
2. Stopchargingmaria – Took care of Untapable while winning the Shuvee Handicap at Saratoga.
3. Wedding Toast – We haven’t seen her since her impressive win on Belmont Stakes day.
4. Sheer Drama – Turned the tables on Frivolous last time in the Delaware Handicap. Might be ready to make some noise.
5. Untapable – Still running decent races however its painfully clear she’s not the same horse right now.
Sleeper: La Verdad – Her sprinting ability is better than any filly right now.
1. American Pharoah – Won the Haskell by simply jogging around the track.
2. Dortmund – Was undefeated coming into the Triple Crown races, and didn’t embarrass himself in either race. Has returned to the workout tab.
3. Frosted – Was narrowly defeated by Texas Red in the Jim Dandy, but his body of work is still a little better. Could turn the tables in the Travers
4. Texas Red – Big performance in the Travers signals that he’s back to full strength and ready to roll.
5. Keen Ice – Looks to be getting better and better, but unfortunately ran into American Pharoah the last three races.
Sleeper: Upstart – His Haskell performance wasn’t bad, and gives him something to build on.
1. Lady Eli – An amazing performance as she destroyed the field in the Belmont Oaks. Terrible news that she now has laminitis…future is in question.
2. I’m a Chatterbox – She hit the wire first in the Coaching Club American Oaks, but was DQ’d in what was a questionable call. Her body of work is just a little stronger than Curalina right now.
3. Curalina – Got the win in the Coaching Club American Oaks by DQ over I’m a Chatterbox which makes her a dual Grade 1 winner. Sky is the limit for this one.
4. Lovely Maria – The Kentucky Oaks still gives her a big boost and she can pass Curalina and I’m a Chatterbox with a win over them this summer. However, her Delaware Oaks effort was not good.
5. Stellar Wind – Very courageous effort at Santa Anita to win the Summertime Oaks. Could be ready for a big second half of the year.
Sleeper: Include Betty – Solid effort to finish third in the Coaching Club American Oaks…keeps proving she’s solid.
1. Secret Circle – Awesome win in Dubai…horse is a warrior.
2. Rock Fall – Stepped up in competition and passed the test with flying colors. Becoming a top notch sprinter.
3. Private Zone – Super consistent…brings his front running speed every single time.
4. Masochistic – Simply awesome performance in the Triple Bend at Santa Anita, and ran another good race in the Bing Crosby.
5. Work All Week – Not moving him up the rankings because he won such an easy race…but it looks like he’s BACK.
Sleeper: Wild Dude – Like previously stated…when at his best he can beat anyone.
The Racing Dudes preview four 2023 Kentucky Derby (G1) and… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude are here to give their picks… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys discuss the latest updates for… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview four 2023 Kentucky Derby (G1) prep… Read More
For years, the Racing Dudes have had you covered with… Read More
Aaron previews the 2023 Arkansas Derby (G1) from Oaklawn Park,… Read More
Aaron previews the 2023 Florida Derby (G1) from Gulfstream Park,… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!