Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert looks to continue his dominance at Oaklawn Park on Saturday when the heavily-hyped Charlatan and Nadal lead each division of the $500,000 Arkansas Derby (G1).
“We’re just fortunate and just grateful that they split it and we get to run them there and keep them separated,” Baffert said. “I really did not want to run them together.”
The Oaklawn Park card is absolutely LOADED! Looking to cash in BIG? Keep reading.
This Inside Track to the Arkansas Derby wagering guide gives you an inside look at the three stakes races running at Oaklawn Park on May 2, 2020, including the historic Arkansas Derby (G1) that this year has split into two divisions, each featuring 11 male 3-year-olds chasing after $500,000 purses and 170 points toward the Kentucky Derby (G1) in September.
The Racing Dudes have been at it for over 8 years, offering daily handicapping picks and analysis for every track across the country. For this year’s Inside Track to the Arkansas Derby, the Saturday lineup features three stakes, including two runnings of the $500,000 Arkansas Derby (G1), the $600,000 Oaklawn Handicap (G2), and the popular Trail’s End, a 1 3/4-mile starter allowance with a $50,000 purse that traditionally ends the Oaklawn Park meet.
RACE PREVIEW BONUS: Along with the three major stakes races at Oaklawn Park on Saturday, this Inside Track to the Arkansas Derby wagering guide will also include in-depth analysis of Saturday’s Trail’s End starter allowance and Friday’s $400,000 Fantasy Stakes (G3) at Oaklawn Park. This Kentucky Oaks (G1) prep race is absolutely loaded with a full field of 14 fillies.
IN THIS ALL-INCLUSIVE INSIDE TRACK TO THE ARKANSAS DERBY, YOU CAN FIND:
- Race-by-race analysis of all stakes races on the Arkansas Derby card, including:
- Overview of the Race
- Race Shape and Pace Analysis
- Top Selections
- Major threats
- Longshots to Use
- Exclusive Picks and Plays for each race which include: Win bet, place or show bet, longshot across the board play, exacta, trifecta, Superfecta, horses to use in multi-race wagers, what to play on a straight wager, and what to play on an exotic wager.
- Exclusive bonus analysis of Saturday’s Trail’s End and Friday’s Fantasy Stakes
- Exclusive analysis of Saturday’s Oaklawn Park Middle Pick 4 from Ricky’s Rockets 🚀
- Race-by-race analysis and betting suggestions for the entire Arkansas Derby card
- Top 4 choices for all stakes races from the expert handicappers at racingdudes.com
Each Win, Place, Show, or Across the Board wager comes with a confidence rating so that you can see how strongly we feel about each pick.
A sample of guide is available for download here. This INSIDE TRACK TO THE ARKANSAS DERBY wagering guide is included FREE with any subscription or can be purchased individually by clicking the banner below for $39.95.