This Derby Trail Tracker monitors and lists all the 2018 Kentucky Derby contenders and where they will be running next. The races along the Derby trail with Derby points are listed and the potential runners (with trainer last name in parentheses) are categorized as follows:
· Possible: connections (trainer / owner) have named this race as a possible place that their horse may run
· Speculative: based on quotes from connections and past trainer trends, these are educated guesses on where the horse may run on the Derby Trail
Race results, Kentucky Derby contenders and prospects, Derby point standings and leaderboard, Kentucky Derby Future Wager odds, info on the European & Japan Roads to the Kentucky Derby, picks, and more can be found on the official Racing Dudes Kentucky Derby page HERE.
The 2017-18 Road to the Kentucky Derby is complete!
GET OUR KENTUCKY OAKS / KENTUCKY DERBY WAGERING GUIDE
Developed by the Racing Dudes and award-winning handicapper, Mike “Saratoga Slim” Spector, the Kentucky Oaks/Kentucky Derby Wagering Guide will provide the following:
- Kentucky Derby Overview including including picks from professional handicappers, post position analysis, and more.
- Horse capsules for each of the 20 projected horses in the 2017 Kentucky Derby field.
- Historical pace analysis including the running styles of the past 15 Kentucky Derby winners.
- Late pace analysis to help pick the winner & longshots to hit the board.
- Kentucky Oaks Overview with filly profiles, pace scenario and wagering approach.
- Wagering strategy including trifecta, superfecta and Oaks/Derby double approach.
You’ll also get our recently updated 54 -page standard wagering guide, access to our exclusive Preakness Stakes Wagering Guide, and much, much more! Last year’s Kentucky Oaks/Derby picks paid out over $30,000.00! Click button below to learn more.