Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
Racing Dudes Pick: #6 Zivo
Racing Dudes Longshot: NONE
1. Long River (KY) – Longshot for a reason…not much of a chance.
1A. Romansh (KY) – He’s kind of starting to become a “Prayer for Relief” type. Has had success in smaller Grade 3 type races, sometimes runs ok in Grade 1’s, but can’t find the winners circle in the bigger races. I think today is no different.
2. Itsmyluckyday (KY) – We knew he was coming into the Whitney very sharp, and then he proved his class to us as he was a solid second against a stubborn Moreno on the front end. Expect him to sit a similar trip this time, and with any kind of pressure on Moreno I think this one can get the job done and turn the tables this time.
3. Micromanage (KY) – After that blowout win in the Birdstone I don’t blame them for giving this one a shot, but I still see little chance of him winning. The competition will be tougher, and this is no marathon like the last one. Long distance specialist who isn’t fast enough to compete in normal races of this caliber.
4. Moreno (KY) – He loves Saratoga!! There is no doubt he’s going to be tough to run down again, as I’m not seeing any rabbits in here that will be willing to run with him on the front end. If he gets the same trip as he did in the Whitney then I don’t see him losing. Surely someone…anyone…will challenge him.
5. Prayer for Relief (KY) – We know his game by now…tries hard, will show up, but hasn’t been able to get it done at this level. Play underneath.
6. Zivo (NY) – Six wins in a row…beat Moreno by three last time…pointing towards this race ever since that last win…I think he’s the one in the Woodward! How can you not love this New York bred?
7. Norumbega (KY) – Worth a shot against a Grade 1 field that’s not out of this world, but still not seeing him in the winners circle Saturday. Like the connections ok, but don’t think they have the horse here.
8. Last Gunfighter (KY) – Two really bad efforts have me totally off this horse. Never was a top level horse, but used to show up every time. Not so much anymore.
9. Stephanoatsee (KY) – No way around it…this is a strange entry. Looks to be totally overmatched.
The Magic Mike Show guys review last week’s Kentucky Derby… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for the $400,000… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude take a look at some of… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for the $1.25… Read More
Did last week’s 4 Kentucky Derby (G1) prep races –… Read More
Aaron reviews the recent Racing Dudes Betting Bible to explain… Read More
The Danny Gargan-trained Dornoch won the 2024 Fountain of Youth… Read More
The Christophe Clement-trained Deterministic won the 2024 Gotham Stakes (G3)… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!