1. Belmont Race 8 – #5 Treasure Beach (GB) – Certainly looks to have the class edge on the rest of the field in this one. As long as he takes to the Belmont turf, he should win easily.
2. Hollywood Race 4 – #6 Executiveprivilege (KY) – Stumbled badly in her first start, and still won easily. She looks to be a very special young filly.
4. Delaware Race 10 – #1 Singlet (FL) and #1A Grace Hall (KY) – Obviously I picked this entry because of Grace Hall. She is the class of the race, and if she brings her “A” game this one should belong to her.
5. Prairie Meadows Race 6 – #2 Fleet N Sweet (KY) – Another Chris Richard starter. This one had an eventful trip last time out, but should be a lock in this one if she settles down a little.
6. Ellis Park Race 5 – #1 Delvin’s a Hater (KY) – Delvin’s a Hater finally broke his maiden last time out, and has been placed in a very logical spot here for red-hot trainer Brad Cox.
7. Delaware Race 9 – #6 Bubbly Jane (BRZ) – Very strong connections with this one in Pletcher and Castellano. Shipping to Delaware was smart, she’s spotted to win her first graded race.
8. Louisiana Downs Race 4 – #4 Pelham (LA) – He was very strong in breaking his maiden last time out. Look for him to come back strong again today.
9. Arlington Race 6 – #1 She’s All In (OK) – If you can get the ML price of 10-1, considering yourself very lucky. She’s All In is very capable of winning this race, and has performed well on the turf in the past. The distance should also suit her pretty well.
10. Fairmont Park Race 2 – #6 Country Caucus (KY) – We close off the top 10 at beautiful Fairmont Park, where “fire baller” John Cox sends out Country Caucus. He’s coming off a win last time out, and we think he’ll make it two in a row this Saturday.