Kentucky Derby winner Authentic will lead the charge from Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert in Saturday’s $1 million Preakness Stakes (G1), the final leg of the 2020 American Triple Crown series. For the first time in the race’s storied past, the Preakness is part of the Breeders’ Cup “Win and You’re In” Challenge Series. The winner will earn an all-expenses-paid berth into the Breeders’ Cup Classic (G1).
Baffert’s Authentic drew post 9 and was given 9/5 favoritism. Authentic is followed closely by Art Collector (5/2), Swiss Skydiver (6/1), and Thousand Words (6/1) in the latest Preakness Stakes odds 2020.
“The reason I’ve won it so many times is I’ve always had the best horse,” Baffert said. “That’s why I won. I’ve won the Derby with the best horse and I’ve lost the Derby with the best horse. The losses bother me. I think about the losses more – the ones that got away from me,” Baffert said. “The Preaknesses have never gotten away when I’m here with the best horse.”
This 17-page Inside Track to the Preakness Stakes combines some of the best handicapping forces in the country. The Racing Dudes have been at it for years, offering handicapping picks and analysis daily for over 9 years. Aaron and Jared are more than ready; they’ve analyzed these competitors for over a year!
The 145th running of the 1 3/16-mile Preakness for 3-year-olds will anchor an all-stakes program of 12 races, seven graded, worth $2.7 million. The undercard includes:
- $250,000 Black-Eyed Susan Stakes (G2)
- $250,000 Dinner Party Stakes (G2)
- $200,000 Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash (G3)
- $150,000 Miss Preakness Stakes (G3)
- $150,000 Gallorette Stakes (G3)
- $150,000 Laurel Futurity
- $150,000 Selima Stakes
- $100,000 James W. Murphy Stakes
- $100,000 Hilltop Stakes
- $100,000 Skipat Stakes
- $100,000 UAE President Cup (Arabian) (G1)
But that’s not all! Along with the 12 stakes races on Preakness Day at Pimlico, this Inside Track to the Preakness Stakes wagering guide also includes multi-race betting suggestions for the entire card!
IN THIS ALL-INCLUSIVE INSIDE TRACK TO THE PREAKNESS STAKES, YOU WILL FIND:
- Race-by-race analysis of all stakes races on the Kentucky Derby card, including:
- Overview of the Race
- Race Shape and Pace Analysis
- Top Selections
- Major threats
- Longshots to Use
- Exclusive Picks and Plays for each race which include: Win bet, place or show bet, longshot across the board play, exacta, trifecta, superfecta, horses to use in multi-race wagers, what to play on a straight wager, and what to play on an exotic wager
- Pick 4 and Pick 5 betting suggestions for the entire Preakness Stakes card
- Top 4 choices for all stakes races from the expert handicappers at racingdudes.com, including Mike “Saratoga Slim” Spector, Mike “Somobomb” Somich, Curtis “Magic” Kalleward, Ricky “Rocket Man” Pasternak, and Vinny Blond from Real Dynasty Picks!
Each Win, Place, Show, or Across the Board wager comes with a confidence rating so that you can see how strongly we feel about each pick.
A sample of guide is available for download here. This INSIDE TRACK TO THE PREAKNESS STAKES wagering guide is included FREE with any subscription or can be purchased individually by clicking the banner below for $39.95.