Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Shared Belief – He still sits atop this division because no other horse can string together consecutive wins. Hopefully he’s healing up well.
2. California Chrome – Out for the remainder of 2015, however he will return in 2016.
3. Honor Code – Will look for that all important first win around two turns this Saturday in the Whitney.
4. Noble Bird – Rising star in the game right now, and looks to solidify himself in the Whitney this Saturday.
5. Lea – Has ran “too good to lose” this year in a few races, but could turn the tables this week in the Whitney.
Sleeper: Coach Inge – Yet another Whitney runner that can shoot up the rankings with a win.
1. Beholder – Wow she is MUCH THE BEST in this division right now.
2. Stopchargingmaria – Took care of Untapable while winning the Shuvee Handicap at Saratoga.
3. Wedding Toast – We haven’t seen her since her impressive win on Belmont Stakes day.
4. Sheer Drama – Turned the tables on Frivolous last time in the Delaware Handicap. Might be ready to make some noise.
5. Untapable – Still running decent races however its painfully clear she’s not the same horse right now.
Sleeper: La Verdad – Her sprinting ability is better than any filly right now.
1. American Pharoah – Won the Haskell by simply jogging around the track.
2. Dortmund – Was undefeated coming into the Triple Crown races, and didn’t embarrass himself in either race. Has returned to the workout tab.
3. Frosted – Was narrowly defeated by Texas Red in the Jim Dandy, but his body of work is still a little better. Could turn the tables in the Travers
4. Texas Red – Big performance in the Travers signals that he’s back to full strength and ready to roll.
5. Keen Ice – Looks to be getting better and better, but unfortunately ran into American Pharoah the last three races.
Sleeper: Upstart – His Haskell performance wasn’t bad, and gives him something to build on.
1. Lady Eli – An amazing performance as she destroyed the field in the Belmont Oaks. Terrible news that she now has laminitis…future is in question.
2. I’m a Chatterbox – She hit the wire first in the Coaching Club American Oaks, but was DQ’d in what was a questionable call. Her body of work is just a little stronger than Curalina right now.
3. Curalina – Got the win in the Coaching Club American Oaks by DQ over I’m a Chatterbox which makes her a dual Grade 1 winner. Sky is the limit for this one.
4. Lovely Maria – The Kentucky Oaks still gives her a big boost and she can pass Curalina and I’m a Chatterbox with a win over them this summer. However, her Delaware Oaks effort was not good.
5. Stellar Wind – Very courageous effort at Santa Anita to win the Summertime Oaks. Could be ready for a big second half of the year.
Sleeper: Include Betty – Solid effort to finish third in the Coaching Club American Oaks…keeps proving she’s solid.
1. Secret Circle – Awesome win in Dubai…horse is a warrior.
2. Rock Fall – Stepped up in competition and passed the test with flying colors. Becoming a top notch sprinter.
3. Private Zone – Super consistent…brings his front running speed every single time.
4. Masochistic – Simply awesome performance in the Triple Bend at Santa Anita, and ran another good race in the Bing Crosby.
5. Work All Week – Not moving him up the rankings because he won such an easy race…but it looks like he’s BACK.
Sleeper: Wild Dude – Like previously stated…when at his best he can beat anyone.
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for the $400,000… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude review Super Bowl LVIII & give… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude give their Super Bowl LVIII bets… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for the $250,000… Read More
Aaron previews the 2024 Rebel Stakes (G2) from Oaklawn Park,… Read More
Aaron previews the 2024 Honeybee Stakes (G3) from Oaklawn Park,… Read More
Michael Caruso and Michael Dubb’s Grade 2-placed multiple stakes-winner Dr… Read More
Eleven horses from Hall of Fame trainer Todd Pletcher are… Read More
Each week, get the standings, power rankings, and recent transactions for… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!