Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Shared Belief – Sadly he’s out for the year with injury. Will surely be overtaken later on even though he’s been the most brilliant of them all.
2. California Chrome – A foot bruise has knocked him out of running at Royal Ascot unfortunately. Hopefully now he returns home and runs in the states the rest of the year.
3. Honor Code – He has limitations, but as a deep closer running at middle distances he’s been amazing.
4. Noble Bird – Ran a terrace race in the Stephen Foster to hold off a fairly sharp effort from Lea. Could be a rising star in the division.
5. Tonalist – Has two solid efforts to start off the year, and runs this weekend in the Suburban. A win could move him up this list.
Sleeper: Lea – Has finished behind three of the top five we have ranked, but not by much. If he keeps firing races like that he’ll win.
1. Beholder – Finally came back to the track and was tremendous! Really hoping she can stay healthy the rest of the year.
2. Untapable – Doesn’t look to be the same filly as last year, but hopefully Asmussen gets her right.
3. Don’t Tell Sophia – Don’t forget about her! She was last seen finishing second in the Breeders Cup Distaff, and is targeting that race again.
4. Stopchargingmaria – She never is impressive, but she just keeps winning races. No match for the top three though.
5. Wedding Toast – Consistent runner took down Untapable last time out.
Sleeper: Frivolous – Just keeps getting better and runs really well at Churchill Downs. Can she run well outside of that track?
1. American Pharoah – “American Pharoah is finally the one! American Pharoah has won the Triple Crown!”
2. Dortmund – Was undefeated coming into the Triple Crown races, and didn’t embarrass himself in either race.
3. Frosted – Would have been a Belmont winner in a good number of other runnings…just born in the same year as a freak!
4. Firing Line – Total disaster in the Preakness. Hopefully he regroups and runs well because he’s shown a lot of talent.
5. Carpe Diem – He may not be quite right at this time, but he’ll get better this summer.
Sleeper: Texas Red – Don’t forget about this talented individual. Returns this weekend in the Dwyer Stakes!
1. Lovely Maria – Kentucky Oaks winner deserves the spot for now, but I don’t think there is a large gap between her and the others.
2. I’m a Chatterbox – Owns a win over Lovely Maria, and ran very well in the Kentucky Oaks. Might like a little shorter races in the future.
3. Lady Eli – Runs this weekend in the Belmont Oaks against a competitive field. Can a turf filly overtake successful dirt horses?
4. Curalina – Could be the best filly in the country on dirt after that impressive Acorn win. Now just has to prove it against the Jones filly’s.
5. Stellar Wind – Very courageous effort at Santa Anita to win the Summertime Oaks. Could be ready for a big second half of the year.
Sleeper: Include Betty – Mother Goose effort was visually impressive, but none of the top horses in this group were there.
1. Secret Circle – Awesome win in Dubai…horse is a warrior.
2. Salutos Amigos – Stellar comeback tells me he’s ready for a huge summer campaign.
3.. Masochistic – Simply awesome performance in the Triple Bend at Santa Anita. Ran a solid field off their feet.
4. Work All Week – Defeated in his comeback effort…his first 6 furlong dirt loss. Better be ready to go next time as this group seems to be loaded.
5. Private Zone – He keeps moving down the list while doing nothing wrong.
Sleeper: Alsvid – Knocked out of the top 5 by a great performance from Masochistic, but still should be one you don’t forget about.
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for the $1.25… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude take a look at the Rebel… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for the $400,000… Read More
Aaron explains why he has loved the 2024 Saudi Cup… Read More
It’s time for Horse Racing Trivia Tuesday! Magic hosts as… Read More
Each week, get the standings, power rankings, and recent transactions for… Read More
Where does Timberlake rank as a Kentucky Derby (G1) contender… Read More
Aaron previews the 2024 Fountain of Youth Stakes (G2) from… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!