Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. California Chrome – Easy choice here as he rolled home in Dubai showing he’s better than ever.
2. Effinex – Got over his case of hives and dominated his rivals in the Oaklawn Handicap.
3. Mshawish – Admirable effort in Dubai, and lets not forget this horse won the Donn Handicap before going over there. Really solid horse.
4. Frosted – Flopped in the World Cup, but he was coming into the race in great shape. Will look to rebound the second half of the year.
5. Hoppertunity – Nobody likes to give this guy respect, but the bottom line is he always (no matter what race) shows up with an effort.
Sleeper: Firing Line – Finally had a workout last week which is his first in over a year.
1. Tepin – FREAK OF NATURE!!!
2. Beholder – ANOTEHR FREAK OF NATURE!!!
3. Stopchargingmaria – Excellent race to kick off her 2016 which will set her up just fine for the big races down the road.
4. Curalina – Wow! Amazing return to the races as she dusted her rivals at Churchill Downs on the Oaks undercard.
5. Sheer Drama – Defeated Stopcharingmaria in a tough race at Keeneland, but ran a little flat against Curalina. She’ll be fine though.
Sleeper: Cavorting – Perhaps the most impressive race on a nice Saturday at Belmont over the weekend. Extremely impressive and at a mile it was her longest win yet.
1. Nyquist – No doubting him now…8 for 8 and ran beautifully in the Kentucky Derby.
2. Exaggerator – Excellent race in the Kentucky Derby coming from well out of it to finish second.
3. Gun Runner – Failed to give him enough credit during the Triple Crown trail, but we will now. Great run in the Kentucky Derby.
4. Mohaymen – Was nice to see him rebound off of his poor Florida Derby effort, and prove he’s still a decent horse.
5. Suddenbreakingnews – Brutal trip in the Kentucky Derby, but this horse brings it every time. Looms dangerous…
Sleeper: Unified – Extended his perfect record to three for three with a nice win in the Peter Pan. Belmont Stakes could be next.
1. Songbird – Sadly a fever knocked her out of the Oaks, but she’s still the best.
2. Cathryn Sophia – Awesome Kentucky Oaks performance as this freak silenced the distance doubters.
3. Catch a Glimpse – Simply will not let horses pass her on the turf! Becoming one of my favorites.
4. Land Over Sea – Came running late to finish second in the Oaks, but has proven she’s no match for the top two.
5. Lewis Bay – Nothing wrong with this filly as she brings her “A game” every time.
Sleeper: Go Maggie Go – Was lightly raced heading into the Oaks and made a nice account for herself. Could turn into something good as we go along.
1. Runhappy – Complete freak…but when will we see him again?
2. Private Zone – Tremendous horse in his own right.
3. X Y Jet – Running unreal right now, and almost got it done in Dubai.
4. Kobe’s Back – Comes with his closing kick every single time.
5. Salutos Amigos – He’s as honest as they come and running just as well as ever.
Sleeper: Catalina Red – Huge win in the Churchill Downs Stakes over many quality horses.
The Racing Dudes preview four 2023 Kentucky Derby (G1) and… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude are here to give their picks… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys discuss the latest updates for… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview four 2023 Kentucky Derby (G1) prep… Read More
For years, the Racing Dudes have had you covered with… Read More
Aaron previews the 2023 Florida Derby (G1) from Gulfstream Park,… Read More
Aaron previews the 2023 Arkansas Derby (G1) from Oaklawn Park,… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!