Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Wise Dan – Saratoga looms large for Wise Dan, where he’ll have to keep winning to remain in this top spot.
2. Game on Dude – Dominant in the Hollywood Gold Cup, rematch with Dullahan in the Pacific Classic should be next.
3. Fort Larned – Performance of the year in the Stephen Foster. Will be impossible to beat with that kind of form.
4. Graydar – He has rejoined Pletcher’s Stable at Saratoga, will be looking for a big fall campaign.
5. Sahara Sky – Tremendous job running down Cross Traffic in the Met Mile.
Sleeper: Paynter – HUGE comeback race off near death, Cinderella story in the making!
1. Royal Delta – The champion is back! It wasn’t the best field you’ll ever see, but Royal Delta looks to have regained her form.
2. Tiz Miz Sue – Will have to wait a few more weeks to see if she’ll continue her solid 2013 form.
3. Authenticity – Proved best in the Shuvee…match up with the top two possible in the Personal Ensign.
4. Ciao Bella – We’ll need to see a workout soon or she will be dropped from the list.
5. On Fire Baby – Has come back for her 4-year-old campaign much improved; could be setting up for a big time year.
Sleeper: My Miss Aurelia – Don’t forget about her…she’s back in training and when she’s right she is tough to handle.
1. Oxbow – Triple Crown season champion, now must win round two in the Haskell/Travers double.
2. Orb – We overrated him, but we also shouldn’t count him out. He’s being pointed to the Travers
3. Palace Malice – Could he be a late bloomer much like his father Curlin. Pointed to the Jim Dandy, and then the Travers
4. Verrazano – He’s back in big way! Now can he take on Oxbow and others in the Haskell.
5. Mylute – Consistency is key! He’ll get another shot at victory in the Jim Dandy.
Sleeper: Power Broker – Has had two impressive wins in a row, now gets his shot at the best in the Haskell.
1. Princess or Sylmar – WOW! An eye popping performance in the Coaching Club American Oaks.
2. Beholder – Looked like the winner until deep in the stretch of the Oaks; showed her class off once again.
3. Midnight Lucky – She needed the distance cutback, and fired a HUGE race in the Acorn. Prioress will be the next test this Saturday.
4. Fiftyshadesofhay – Made it two in a row with a nice win in the Iowa Oaks.
5. Close Hatches – Easily defeated the now overrated Dreaming of Julia in the Mother Goose.
Sleeper: Unlimited Budget – Still have to mention her, but she needs to rebound from a poor effort in the CCA Oaks.
1. Fast Bullet – Finally got to see him do his thing on the big stage. Exceptional race in the True North.
2. Groupie Doll – This fast lady is back on the workout tab. Gearing up for a summer/fall campaign.
3. Delaunay – Not ready to give up on him yet, but was beaten fair and square in Iowa
4. Gentleman’s Bet – Up and comer in the division looked awfully good in the Iowa Sprint
5. Justin Phillip – Old timer still running huge races. Thought his True North was exceptional, just overshadowed by stable mate.
Sleeper: Sage Valley – Up and comer could shoot up the rankings with another victory.
Aaron and Papa Dude are ready to roll with NFL… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for Oaklawn Park’s… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude are ready to roll with college… Read More
A winner in all 3 starts to date, Miss Code… Read More
Nothing Like You won the 2023 Starlet Stakes (G2) at… Read More
Vinny from Real Dynasty Picks gives his horse racing best… Read More
Let’s get another big Saturday of racing kicked off today!… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!