Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Honor Code – Uh oh…suffered a defeat in the Kelso at a short price on Super Saturday at Belmont. Sloppy track could have been the problem.
2. Liam’s Map – Wire to wire win easily in the Woodward Stakes combined with a nose loss to the top horse in the Whitney makes him an easy selection for the second best horse in the division.
3. Shared Belief – Is back to light training with 2016 in mind.
4. Tonalist – Finally got a big time Grade 1 win this year, and now sets himself up to move up the rankings with a win in the Breeders Cup Classic.
5. California Chrome – Out for the remainder of the year, but is set to return to racing in 2016.
Sleeper: The Pizza Man – Came from the clouds to almost win the Shadwell Mile at Keeneland over the weekend. Running better than ever.
1. Beholder – Returned in the Zenyatta Stakes and looked just as good as always. Breeders’ Cup up next!
2. Wedding Toast – Returned to Belmont and dominated the Beldame. With Beholder pointing for the Classic this is your Distaff favorite.
3. Sheer Drama – Interesting alternative to Wedding Toast as she has done nothing but improve all year long.
4. Got Lucky – This horse just keeps getting better. Showed she won’t quit with a big win in the Spinster.
5. Stopchargingmaria – Not a world beater by any means, but has a resume that is hard to ignore.
Sleeper: Tepin – Wow that was some kind of performance at Keeneland over the weekend. On to the Breeders Cup Mile against the boys next.
1. American Pharoah – A shocking defeat in the Travers Stakes, however he’s still best in this division by a mile.
2. Frosted – Huge for him to get back into the winners circle in the Pennsylvania Derby. His body of work puts him clearly second best in the division.
3. Keen Ice – Beat the Triple Crown winner and could be the most improved horse in racing.
4. Runhappy – Is running like a complete freak right now. Might not be a sprinter in the country that can beat him.
5. Dortmund – Is training very well with the first big goal being the Clark Handicap at Churchill Downs.
Sleeper: Texas Red – The forgotten horse…but he still has talent if he can put it all together.
1. Lady Eli – The outlook of her battle with laminitis looks very promising as the news had been very good regarding her lately.
2. I’m a Chatterbox – Big win in the Cotillion CLEARY makes her second best in this division going into the Breeders Cup.
3. Curalina – Not a bad effort in the Beldame to finish second to Wedding Toast, but she clearly was never going to catch her.
4. Lovely Maria – No improvement in the Spinster…she may be done.
5. Stellar Wind – Could overtake some of these listed above her, but hardly ever runs.
Sleeper: Calamity Katie – Back to back solid efforts have me thinking she could be a rising star in the division.
The Magic Mike Show guys preview the Late Pick 5… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude are ready to roll with college… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for Saturday’s $1,000,000… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys review the weekend’s biggest stakes… Read More
The Racing Dudes team hosted a roundtable discussion & fan… Read More
Aaron lists the top 5 best horse racing finishes that… Read More
Aaron recaps the recent Racing Dudes’ Best Bets, including which… Read More
Welcome to our weekly rankings of the top 5 best… Read More
Aaron previews the 2023 Ack Ack Stakes (G3) from Churchill… Read More
Saudi Crown won the 2023 Pennsylvania Derby (G1) at Parx… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!