This 20-page Inside Track to the Kentucky Derby combines some of the best handicapping forces in the country. The Racing Dudes have been at it for years, offering handicapping picks and analysis daily for over 9 years. Aaron and Jared have scoured over the Kentucky Derby competitors for literally a year, but Mike “Saratoga Slim” Spector and Mike “Somobomb” Somich have been just as busy.
Saratoga Slim needs no introduction. A legend in the game, he is the master at crushing major tickets on big days. In addition to his handicapping skills, he is also a national award-winning writer for expertly predicting the Kentucky Derby pace.
Mike Somich has become famous for his consistent monster (think $15k) multi-race scores at the nation’s biggest tracks. He has also become a force on the tournament scene, cashing for over $80k in the last 7 months, and is ready to make serious money on the sport’s biggest day.
As a special bonus this year, Ricky “Rocket Man” Pasternak will also be contributing to the Inside Track to the Kentucky Derby! While Ricky is fairly new to the Racing Dudes team, he’s already created a following due to his in-depth handicapping analyses and consistent hits.
Known as the “The Most Exciting Two Minutes in Sports,” the historic 1 1/4-mile Kentucky Derby headlines a card featuring seven stakes in all. The undercard includes the $1 million Old Forester Bourbon Turf Classic (G1), the $500,000 Derby City Distaff (G1), the $500,000 American Turf (G2), the $500,000 Longines Churchill Distaff Turf Mile (G2), the $500,000 Pat Day Mile (G2), and the $200,000 Iroquois (G3), a Breeders’ Cup “Win and You’re In” Challenge Series event for the TVG Juvenile.
But that’s not all! Along with the seven major stakes races on Kentucky Derby day at Churchill Downs, this Inside Track to the Kentucky Derby wagering guide also includes race-by-race analysis and betting suggestions for the entire Saturday card, PLUS bonus analysis for Friday’s Kentucky Oaks (G1)!
The Racing Dudes have consistently dominated the Kentucky Derby! Along with correctly predicting 5 of the last 7 winners, the past Guides cashed on a $4,000+ Trifecta in 2017 and CRUSHED the Justify/Good Magic STRAIGHT Exacta. What will we do this year?
IN THIS ALL-INCLUSIVE INSIDE TRACK TO THE KENTUCKY DERBY, YOU WILL FIND:
- Race-by-race analysis of all stakes races on the Kentucky Derby card, including:
- Overview of the Race
- Race Shape and Pace Analysis
- Top Selections
- Major threats
- Longshots to Use
- Exclusive Picks and Plays for each race which include: Win bet, place or show bet, longshot across the board play, exacta, trifecta, superfecta, horses to use in multi-race wagers, what to play on a straight wager, and what to play on an exotic wager
- Race-by-race analysis and betting suggestions for the entire Kentucky Derby card
- Exclusive bonus analysis of the Kentucky Oaks
- Kentucky Derby Exotic Wagering Strategies and Picks from award-winning writer Mike “Saratoga Slim” Spector
- Kentucky Derby Day Multi-Race Wager Plays and Strategies from multi-race expert Mike “Somobomb” Somich
- Kentucky Derby Day Pick 5 Analysis from new handicapper Ricky “Rocket Man” Pasternak
- Top 4 choices for all stakes races from the expert handicappers at racingdudes.com, including Mike “Saratoga Slim” Spector, Mike “Somobomb” Somich, Curtis “Magic” Kalleward, Ricky “Rocket Man” Pasternak, and Vinny Blond from Real Dynasty Picks!
Each Win, Place, Show, or Across the Board wager comes with a confidence rating so that you can see how strongly we feel about each pick.
A sample of guide is available for download here. This INSIDE TRACK TO THE KENTUCKY DERBY wagering guide is included FREE with any subscription or can be purchased individually by clicking the banner below for $39.95.