Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Honor Code – His huge wins in the Met Mile and Whitney Handicap (a head to head win over Liam’s Map) gives this one the nod over all others. Also ran admirable in the Breeders’ Cup Classic.
2. Liam’s Map – What could have been…his Breeders’ Cup Dirt Mile win was so impressive, but could he have won the Classic? We’ll never know. It’s a shame his resume isn’t a tiny bit better because he might have been the most talented older male in 2015.
3. Shared Belief – It’s a shame how this story ended…will always be a “what could have been” subject, however his resume puts him in the Hall of Fame. RIP Shared Belief.
4. Tonalist – His final race in the Carter Handicap was a fitting way to end a stellar career. He has an opportunity to be a great stallion.
5. California Chrome – Injury shortened his 2015 campaign, but he still ran well in his limited starts. Future looks bring in 2016.
Sleeper: Effinex – Got hot late in the year and ran three huge races. If he can carry that form into 2016 it could be huge for his connections.
1. Beholder – Will most likely be an easy Eclipse Award winner after an unbelievable season highlighted by a win against the boy in the Pacific Classic.
2. Tepin – WOW!! What a performance in the Breeders’ Cup Mile as she easily defeated a strong group of males. Looks like a superstar.
3. Stopchargingmaria – This race mare has had quite a career, and has done so in a very quiet manner. Quiet no more…this girl is a Breeders’ Cup Distaff winner.
4. Wedding Toast – Breeders’ Cup Distaff aside, this one had a solid 2015 campaign.
5. Sheer Drama – Tremendously solid 2015, and didn’t embarrass herself in the Breeders’ Cup Distaff.
Sleeper: Untapable – Scratched from the Distaff, but will be racing in 2016 which was very surprising. They still must see something in her.
1. American Pharoah – Retires a racing LEGEND. Will go down as one of the all time great thoroughbreds in the history of racing.
2. Runhappy – What a freak! He might just be the sprinter version of American Pharoah, and will be the number one ranked horse heading into 2016.
3. Keen Ice – Was the only horse in 2015 to beat American Pharoah so that’s really all you need to say. Should get better with age as well.
4. Frosted – Finally flopped in the Breeders’ Cup Classic after a otherwise solid 2015 campaign.
5. Dortmund – Huge 2015 in store as this horse is back in a major way!
Sleeper: Texas Red – The forgotten horse…but he still has talent if he can put it all together.
1. Lady Eli – Back in training after a solid recovery from laminitis!
2. I’m a Chatterbox – Based on resume she still is ranked ahead of the other dirt fillies even though she flopped in the Distaff.
3. Stellar Wind – Most talented filly in the dirt division, but just didn’t get a chance to build the resume that I’m a Chatterbox did. The future could be “stellar” in 2016.
4. Curalina – Ran very well to finish third in the Distaff. Thought her form was tailing off, but perhaps not.
5. Lovely Maria – Kentucky Oaks winner is all but forgotten now.
Sleeper: Birdatthewire – Great performance as she ran down the lone speed to win the La Brea Stakes.
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys discuss the latest updates for… Read More
The Racing Dudes take a look at the potential field… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude preview the NBA and NHL finals,… Read More
Get the Racing Dudes’ 2023 Belmont Stakes Betting Bible, featuring the EXACT race-by-race… Read More
Aaron previews the 2023 Belmont Stakes (G1) from Belmont Park,… Read More
Aaron previews the 2023 New York Stakes (G1) from Belmont… Read More
Magic discusses Arcangelo’s quest to become the first horse since… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!