Trainer Bob Baffert is seeking his ninth win in the $1 million Santa Anita Derby (G1) which offers 100 Kentucky Derby qualifying points to the winner. With champion Game Winner and impressive Roadster, his odds to win seem likely.
“I would have liked to have seen Roadster on the outside and Game Winner on the inside,” trainer Bob Baffert said. “Seriously, I’m just glad that we’re in there. It’s a very important race, more important for Roadster, who has to get some points.”
All eyes will be on Santa Anita as the card is LOADED with 7 stakes races, also including the Big ‘Cap (G1). We are going ALL IN with this 11-race card! If you want some simple win picks, you can check out our free daily win picks for Santa Anita Park here. Looking to make a BIG SCORE? You’ll want to keep reading below.
INSIDE TRACK TO THE BLUE GRASS WAGERING GUIDE
This Inside Track to the Blue Grass wagering guide gives you an inside look at all five stakes races running on the card April 6, 2019, at Keeneland. The Racing Dudes have been at it for years, offering daily handicapping picks and analysis for every track across the country. For this year’s Inside Track to the Blue Grass, our lead handicappers have been scouring through the card at Keeneland in search of winning tickets on this loaded day of racing.
The $1,000,000 Toyota Blue Grass (G2) is the main event Saturday at Keenland, serving as a 100-point prep race for the Kentucky Derby (G1). Along with the Blue Grass, there will be four other graded stakes races on the card, including the Central Bank Ashland (G1) – a major prep for the Kentucky Oaks (G1) – along with the Madison (G1), the Shakertown (G2), and the Commonwealth (G3).
But that’s not all! Along with the Blue Grass, this Inside Track to the Blue Grass wagering guide will also have coverage from the other two Kentucky Derby prep races running April 6, 2019: the Wood Memorial (G2) and Santa Anita Derby (G1).
IN THIS ALL-INCLUSIVE INSIDE TRACK TO BLUE GRASS YOU CAN FIND:
- Exclusive Exotics Wagers and pace analysis on the Wood Memorial and Santa Anita Derby from award-winning handicapper Mike “Saratoga Slim” Spector
- Multi-Race Wager plays and strategies on the Wood Memorial and Santa Anita Derby from handicapping expert Mike Somich
- Race by Race analysis of all stakes races on the Keeneland card including:
- Overview of the Race
- Race Shape and Pace Analysis
- Top Selections
- Major threats
- Longshots to Use
- Exclusive Picks and Plays for each race which include: Win bet, place or show bet, long shot across the board play, exacta, trifecta, Superfecta, horses to use in multi-race wagers, what to play on a small budget, and what to play on a large budget. Each win, place, show, or across the board selection comes with a confidence rating, so you can see how strongly we feel about each pick.
A sample of guide is available for download here. The Inside Track to the Blue Grass wagering guide is included with any subscription, or can be purchased individually for $29.95. Click banner below to GET YOURS NOW!
BUT WAIT, there’s more! Subscribe today and also get next week’s Inside Track to the Arkansas Derby wagering guide FREE as well!
***As an even BIGGER bonus, if you subscribe today you will also get next month’s Inside Track to the Kentucky Derby wagering guide FREE! BEST. DEAL. EVER.***