Every year, the world stands witness to the dramatic in the Breeders’ Cup, and 2017 will be no different.
History will be written. Odds will be defied. Careers will break out. Awe will be inspired.
With seemingly endless amounts of information available, we’re here to help you weed through the ancillary, and some of the numbers are startling. Gain a betting edge for each of the 13 World Championship races.
Download our FREE 16-page Breeders’ Cup Wagering Guide supplement to learn important information such as:
- Just how similar are the records for world-class trainers Aidan O’Brien and Chad Brown in Breeders’ Cup turf races?
- Which race has featured winners at odds of 30-1 or higher in three of its last four editions?
- Which trainer has won the Breeders’ Cup Distaff five different times with four different horses, and what horse will he saddle in this year’s running?
- What does history say about Unique Bella‘s chances in the Filly & Mare Sprint?
- What race have European-based horses won at a rate of 64%?
Ready to dive into handicapping after seeing those trends? Get a copy of our Breeders’ Cup Wagering Guide HERE!