Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Union Rags – His freakish performance in the Fountain of Youth easily lands him in the top spot.
2. El Padrino – Hard fought win in the Risen Star at Fair Grounds was very impressive, but he loses his top spot because of Union Rags. Still, the win was huge as he now has a nice chunk of graded earnings.
3. Out of Bounds – Will run next at Santa Anita
4. Algorithms – He scratched out of the Fountain of Youth because of a popped splint. His Derby status is now in question but he stays on the list until we hear something official.
5. Secret Circle – Has returned back to Santa Anita after his win in the Southwest Stakes. We’re waiting to hear where he might run next.
6. Alpha – Most likely running in the Wood at Aqueduct in April.
7. Hansen – Will be running this week in the Gotham Stakes at Aqueduct.
8. Sabercat – He had a workout this weekend at Santa Anita. The San Felipe at Santa Anita could be his first race of the year.
9. Mark Valeski – He ran a huge second in the Risen Star Saturday. His effort reminded me of Scatman’s close second to Secret Circle in the Southwest. Very interesting prospect as we move forward.
10. Castaway – Very nice win in the Southwest Stakes; should be better as the distance gets longer.
11. Gemologist – I’ve heard the Rebel at Oaklawn will be this one’s first start of 2012.
12. I’ll Have Another – He’ll most likely make his next start in the Santa Anita Derby.
13. Creative Cause – Even though he finished 3rd in the San Vicente Stakes last weekend he should get better with distance. I’ve heard the Rebel could be next for him as well.
14. News Pending – He was a distant second to Union Rags in the Fountain of Youth, but he looks like a horse that’s going to love going long.
15. Bodemeister – He’s only a maiden winner, but he won that race like a freak. Awaiting an announcement on where he’ll run next.
16. Fed Biz – Recently won an allowance at Santa Anita, awaiting his next race as well.
17. Scatman – Ran the race of his life when finishing a close 2nd to Secret Circle in the Southwest. Will run in the Rebel at Oaklawn next.
18. Discreet Dancer – Was a distant third to Union Rags in the first defeat of his career. Most will drop him off their list, but I’m willing to give him one more chance.
19. Dullahan – He’s been working out, but still awaiting a race from him this year.
20. Daddy Nose Best – Nice win at Golden Gate last Saturday; would like to see a solid dirt performance before I get to crazy over him.
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
The Racing Dudes take a closer look and dish out… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys discuss the latest updates for… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude go through their brackets in a… Read More
Aaron previews the 2023 Louisiana Derby (G2) from Fair Grounds,… Read More
Welcome to the 2023 Kentucky Derby Rankings! Each week leading… Read More
Brad Cox trainee The Alys Look faces off against the… Read More
Aaron reviews last week’s Racing Dudes Rocket Picks to analyze… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!