Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
Racing Dudes Win Bet: #5 Liaison
Racing Dudes Exacta Bet: 2,5,6 boxed
Racing Dudes Trifecta Bet: 2,5,6/1,2,5,6/1,2,5,6
Horses to use in Vertical Bets: 2,5,6
1. Rousing Sermon (CA) – My feelings on him have always been the same. There is no doubt he’s going to give you everything he’s got, but is he good enough to win at this level? I still am going to say no until he proves me otherwise. He’ll most likely be in the mix, but I can’t see him winning the race.
2. Blueskiesnrainbows (VA) – This is certainly an interesting horse, and one that is very hard for me to figure out. Blueskiesnrainbows hadn’t done much to think he could run in the Santa Anita Derby leading up to the race, but finished a close third behind two very good horses in I’ll Have Another and Creative Cause. His only race since then was on the turf at Churchill, where he finished a disastrous ninth. He returns in a logical spot, and looms as a real wild card in this race.
3. Empire Way (KY) – At one point this winter Empire Way was on a few peoples Kentucky Derby list, but things have went south since then. He’s struggling to find himself at the moment, and to be honest this looks like a race that might be a little too steep for him. I don’t see him doing much in this one.
4. All Squared Away (KY) – This horse does his best running on this type of surface, so that alone gives him an outside shot. He did win the Coolmore Stakes at Keeneland this Spring, but didn’t run back too well in the race after that at Woodbine. Don’t like his chances all that much.
5. Liaison (KY) – It’s obvious this horse hated Santa Anita. When you take out his three horrible races there he’s been solid, especially at Hollywood Park. Last time out he was beaten by the #6 horse in this race, Nonios, but I believe the added distance may be what Liaison needs to turn the tables on him in this one. He’s the top choice.
6. Nonios (KY) – Even though I’m picking Liaison as my top choice I still have a lot of respect for Nonios, and believe he’s a horse you should really watch this summer. His effort last time out in the Affirmed was game, but I’m just afraid the extra distance might catch up to him a little in this spot.
7. Called to Serve (KY) – It’s hard to discount a horse that’s won two in a row, but in this case I’m very skeptical about the quality of horses he’s beat. He had done very little running before breaking his maiden at Santa Anita in April, but did follow that up with a nice allowance win over the local oval last time out. Still, I like others better in this one.
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for Saturday’s Remsen… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude are ready to roll with college… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for Friday’s $600,000… Read More
Aaron previews the 2023 Remsen Stakes (G2) from Aqueduct, then… Read More
Aaron previews the 2023 Hollywood Derby (G1) from Del Mar,… Read More
Let’s get another big Friday of racing kicked off today!… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!