Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Palace Malice – Gearing up for a run in the Whitney Handicap on August 2nd. Will Saratoga treat him well once again?
2. Wise Dan – It looks like he’s making a full recovery and will be back to the races this summer. Will he return with the same ability?
3. Moonshine Mullin – The training job by Randy Morse has been nothing short of amazing with Moonshine! Five straight victories including the Grade 1 Stephen Foster.
4. Will Take Charge – His effort in the Stephen Foster was an improvement…perhaps he’s ready for a big Summer.
5. Game On Dude – Threw in another dud performance in the Gold Cup. They are starting to happen more often now.
Sleeper: Zivo – Forget about New York breds…Zivo looks likes he could be a force wherever or whenever he runs! Will he face the giants at Saratoga?
1. Close Hatches – New leader of this division is now three for three including an exciting win in the Ogden Phipps.
2. Princess of Sylmar – She was just a nose away from taking over the number one spot as she was just edged out by Close Hatches.
3. Beholder – She’s much better than her Ogden Phipps effort and will regroup.
4. Midnight Lucky – Freakish type sprinter may not be able to go two turns, but has ability.
5. Iotapa – Seems to always run a big one at some point…can she string a few together?
Sleeper: Dreaming of Julia – If she ever makes it back in good form we don’t know how good she could end up being…
1. California Chrome – Was still decent in defeat, and CLEARY is the leader of the division heading into the summer.
2. Tonalist – Gutsy effort to win the Belmont by horse that has gotten through some set backs and now might be ready to really shine.
3. Shared Belief – Uh oh…the two year old champion has come back looking brilliant! Can he unseat California Chrome?
4. Danza – Injured, but still ranks ahead of the others in my opinion. Will be hard to hold onto this spot.
5. Mr Speaker – Turf racing not as important as dirt racing in the U.S., but what a huge victory for him in the Belmont Derby.
Sleeper: Ride On Curlin – Going to run in the West Virginia Derby next…don’t forget about him.
1. Untapable – She’s really good…and the rest are really bad.
2. Minorette – This group is not good outside of Untapable, so any big win (no matter the surface) shoots you up the list.
3. My Miss Sophia – Ran poorly in the Acorn but her resume is still better than the ones below her.
4. Unbridled Forever – Was able to hit the board in both big races at Churchill and Belmont but is majorly below the top one in here.
5. Size – Up and coming horse looked pretty solid in the Iowa Oaks. Must step up against tougher next time though.
Sleeper: Fortune’s Pearl – Very sharp win in the Delaware Oaks could mean she’s improving.
1. Goldencents – Thought his Met Mile race showed he was back in a big way! No disgrace losing to Palace Malice.
2. Work All Week – This horse is nothing short of incredible. Who can beat him? Can an Illinois be the top sprinter in the country? Maybe…
3. Bayern – Could be this year’s version of Goldencents as a three year old. His Woody Stephens wins was FREAKISH.
4. Clearly Now – No idea whether he can reproduce that Belmont Sprint Championship effort again, but if he can….
5. Declassify – What a courageous effort to win the Triple Bend last weekend. Not sure he’s as talented as some, but will fight until the end.
Sleeper: Delaunay – He ran a great race in the Iowa Sprint Handicap, just couldn’t beat Work All Week.
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for the $1.25… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude take a look at the Rebel… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for the $400,000… Read More
Vinny from Real Dynasty Picks gives his horse racing best… Read More
The Brad Cox-trained Timberlake won the 2024 Rebel Stakes (G2)… Read More
The D. Wayne Lukas-trained Lemon Muffin won the 2024 Honeybee… Read More
The Todd Fincher-trained Senor Buscador won the 2024 Saudi Cup… Read More
The Yoshito Yahagi-trained Forever Young won the 2024 Saudi Derby… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!