Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Honor Code – Two huge Grade 1 wins in a row against tough fields! He’s earned the top spot and proved he can go two turns now.
2. Liam’s Map – Wire to wire win easily in the Woodward Stakes combined with a nose loss to the top horse in the Whitney makes him an easy selection for the second best horse in the division.
3. Shared Belief – It doesn’t look like he’ll be back in 2015 which is a real shame.
4. California Chrome – Out for the rest of the year, but his future could be bright in 2016.
5. Tonalist – He is what he is…a very good horse that just hasn’t quite been good enough to take home a big time race this year. Consistent on the board finisher.
Sleeper: The Pizza Man – How cool is this horse? Won the Arlington Million in his own back yard as the local crowd went crazy.
1. Beholder – She locked up this division with a performance in the Pacific Classic that was almost too good to believe!
2. Sheer Drama – She’s a clear second best now in a division that is just lacking in talent after Beholder.
3. Wedding Toast – We haven’t seen her since her impressive win on Belmont Stakes day…not looking good that we’ll see her again this year.
4. Stopchargingmaria – Finally ran a bad race at the Spa, and we know she’s not great. However, the resume is still solid.
5. Untapable – Not even close to the same filly as last year as we’ve seen it time and time again now.
Sleeper: Got Lucky – Don’t look for her to be a world beater, but she’s running tough right now.
1. American Pharoah – A shocking defeat in the Travers Stakes, however he’s still best in this division by a mile.
2. Frosted – Huge for him to get back into the winners circle in the Pennsylvania Derby. His body of work puts him clearly second best in the division.
3. Keen Ice – Beat the Triple Crown winner and could be the most improved horse in racing.
4. Dortmund – Is training very well with the first big goal being the Clark Handicap at Churchill Downs.
5. Firing Line – It’s odd to put him back into the rankings WITHOUT running a race, but nobody else is stepping up right now.
Sleeper: Runhappy – Might want to track this horse from here on out. HUGE effort in the King’s Bishop to beat a great field. Could be a rising superstar.
1. Lady Eli – An amazing performance as she destroyed the field in the Belmont Oaks. Terrible news that she now has laminitis…future is in question although the prognosis is getting better.
2. I’m a Chatterbox – Big win in the Cotillion CLEARY makes her second best in this division going into the Breeders Cup.
3. Curalina – Flattened out some in the Alabama Stakes…might be better going shorter.
4. Lovely Maria – Still has that Kentucky Oaks win to her credit, but isn’t anywhere near that form now.
5. Stellar Wind – Might be facing older horses next at Santa Anita as she preps for the Breeders Cup.
Sleeper: Calamity Katie – Back to back solid efforts have me thinking she could be a rising star in the division.
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for this weekend’s… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys celebrate episode 500 previewing the… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude are ready to roll with college… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys preview the Late Pick 5… Read More
Aaron previews the 2023 Awesome Again Stakes (G1) from Santa… Read More
Trainer Chad Summers made a splash in 2018 at Churchill… Read More
Aaron previews the 2023 Ack Ack Stakes (G3) from Churchill… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!