Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Honor Code – Two huge Grade 1 wins in a row against tough fields! He’s earned the top spot and proved he can go two turns now.
2. Shared Belief – It doesn’t look like he’ll be back in 2015 which is a real shame.
3. California Chrome – Out for the rest of the year, but his future could be bright in 2016.
4. Liam’s Map – An incredible performance in the Whitney and some will argue it should have been a winning effort. Huge talent who might be perfect at a mile.
5. Tonalist – He is what he is…a very good horse that just hasn’t quite been good enough to take home a big time race this year. Consistent on the board finisher.
Sleeper: The Pizza Man – How cool is this horse? Won the Arlington Million in his own back yard as the local crowd went crazy.
1. Beholder – She locked up this division with a performance in the Pacific Classic that was almost too good to believe!
2. Sheer Drama – She’s a clear second best now in a division that is just lacking in talent after Beholder.
3. Wedding Toast – We haven’t seen her since her impressive win on Belmont Stakes day…not looking good that we’ll see her again this year.
4. Stopchargingmaria – Finally ran a bad race at the Spa, and we know she’s not great. However, the resume is still solid.
5. Untapable – Not even close to the same filly as last year as we’ve seen it time and time again now.
Sleeper: Got Lucky – Don’t look for her to be a world beater, but she’s running tough right now.
1. American Pharoah – A shocking defeat in the Travers Stakes, however he’s still best in this division by a mile.
2. Keen Ice – Took down the Triple Crown champion, is getting better with each race, and already had an impressive resume of second and thirds against the top flight of competition.
3. Frosted – Helped Keen Ice win the Travers as he pressed American Pharoah every step of the way. Quality horse…just can’t buy a win right now.
4. Dortmund – Is back in training and if he comes back strong he could be very dangerous.
5. Upstart – Second race off the layoff he improved a bit more…not top class but still running respectable.
Sleeper: Runhappy – Might want to track this horse from here on out. HUGE effort in the King’s Bishop to beat a great field. Could be a rising superstar.
1. Lady Eli – An amazing performance as she destroyed the field in the Belmont Oaks. Terrible news that she now has laminitis…future is in question although the prognosis is getting better.
2. I’m a Chatterbox – Her second place effort in the Alabama was good enough to keep her in this spot.
3. Curalina – Flattened out some in the Alabama Stakes…might be better going shorter.
4. Lovely Maria – Still has that Kentucky Oaks win to her credit, but isn’t anywhere near that form now.
5. Embellish the Lace – Wire to wire win in the Alabama in dominating fashion! Could be a major player in this division with a repeated effort.
Sleeper: Stellar Wind – Finally got back to the races and ran terrific. Might have the most talent out of everyone in the division, now just needs to build his resume.
1. Private Zone – No other horse in American is as consistent as this guy! Shows up and takes them as far as he can on the front end every single time.
2. Secret Circle – He’s a warrior of a horse…however it’s been a long time since we’ve seen him.
3. Rock Fall – Will be tough to handle at six furlongs as long as his form holds up.
4. Runhappy – If he can repeat the effort he showed us in the King’s Bishop then he will become the top sprinter.
5. Masochistic – Continues to be the most consistent of the sprinters in California right now.
Sleeper: Work All Week – He’s been forgotten about somewhat as his connections ran him in a soft spot last time out. Don’t be fooled though…they are prepping him for the big one at the Breeders Cup once again.
The Magic Mike Show guys preview the Late Pick 5… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude are ready to roll with college… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for Saturday’s $1,000,000… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys review the weekend’s biggest stakes… Read More
The Racing Dudes team hosted a roundtable discussion & fan… Read More
Aaron previews the 2023 Oklahoma Derby (G3) from Remington Park,… Read More
Saudi Crown won the 2023 Pennsylvania Derby (G1) at Parx… Read More
Ceiling Crusher won the 2023 Cotillion Stakes (G1) at Parx… Read More
Dr. Miranda previews the 2023 Remington Park Oaks (G3) from… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!