Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Wise Dan – The best horse in training right at the moment…can anyone defeat him on the turf?
2. Game on Dude – Has obviously rebounded from his poor 2012 BC Classic performance. Look to be getting better with age.
3. Graydar – Sidelined with injury for the Fall/Spring…will return this Summer at Saratoga. Serious horse if he comes back running strong.
4. Point of Entry – Would have loved to see him run against Wise Dan on Derby day; hopefully we see that match up down the road.
5. Take Charge Indy – People are raving about him right now at Churchill Downs. Stephen Foster up next.
Sleeper: Successful Dan – He came back in a big way…now can he FINALLY stay healthy?
1. Royal Delta – On another level right now when she runs within her division.
2. Ciao Bella – Looks to be peaking, can she carry her Gulfstream form elsewhere?
3. Authenticity – Ran a HUGE race to at CD on Oaks day, could also be peaking.
4. On Fire Baby – Has come back for her 4-year-old campaign much improved; could be setting up for a big time year.
5. Joyful Victory – Being freshened right now. Her 2013 campaign has easily been the best she’s ran in her career.
Sleeper: Tiz Miz Sue – Almost was able to run down On Fire Baby last time out despite a tough trip…can compete with anyone in the division.
1. Orb – Disappointing performance in the Preakness, but is still number one heading into the Belmont.
2. Oxbow – Got the perfect set up in the Preakness, but still deserves credit for taking advantage. Shows up every time ready to roll.
3. Revolutionary – Two Derby prep victories plus a solid 3rd place Derby effort land him in this spot.
4. Normandy Invasion – He proved in the Kentucky Derby that he’s got the talent…now he needs a victory. He has just one career win.
5. Mylute – His consistent efforts land him here, but like Normandy Invasion he needs a win!
Sleeper: Itsmyluckyday – Huge bounce back in the Preakness proves he could be one to watch.
1. Princess or Sylmar – She won the race everyone was calling “The Race of the Year” so how could she not be number one at this point?
2. Dreaming of Julia – Obviously got a disastrous trip in the Oaks; hope she comes back in good order next time out.
3. Beholder – Looked like the winner until deep in the stretch of the Oaks; showed her class off once again.
4. Unlimited Budget – Very solid third place effort in the Oaks. She looks like one that’s going to fire every time out.
5. Kauai Katie – She’s a sprinting machine!! Can anyone beat her going short?
Sleeper: Fifityshadesofhay – Looks like she might be getting better with distance. Black Eyed Susan win was impressive considering the rough trip.
1. Delaunay – He could be the fastest horse in the world!
2. Groupie Doll – And she’s the fastest lady in the world!
3. Trinniberg – He hasn’t been on the type of footing he needs yet this year…will rebound.
4. Fast Bullet – If they can keep him healthy and get him in form this one could be a freak.
5. Sage Valley – HUGE effort in the Maryland Sprint Handicap.
Sleeper: Zee Bros – Three year old sprinter who looks like a freak going six furlongs.
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for Saturday’s Remsen… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude are ready to roll with college… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for Friday’s $600,000… Read More
Let’s get another big Friday of racing kicked off today!… Read More
Does Aaron’s latest top 5 contenders list for the 2024… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!