Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Wise Dan – Even though he was overpowering in the Firecracker, he still gave us a thrill.
2. Game on Dude – Runs in the Hollywood Gold Cup this week as he looks to continue his California dominance.
3. Fort Larned – Performance of the year in the Stephen Foster. Will be impossible to beat with that kind of form.
4. Graydar – Sidelined with injury for the Fall/Spring…will return this Summer at Saratoga. Serious horse if he comes back running strong.
5. Sahara Sky – Tremendous job running down Cross Traffic in the Met Mile.
Sleeper: Paynter – HUGE comeback race off near death, Cinderella story in the making!
1. Royal Delta – We’ll give her one mulligan, and the Fleur de Lis is it. Must improve greatly off that effort or this division become wide open.
2. Tiz Miz Sue – Became a millionaire and won her first Grade 1 on the same day. Better than ever at age six.
3. Ciao Bella – Looks to be peaking, can she carry her Gulfstream form elsewhere?
4. Authenticity – Backed up her huge effort on Oaks day with another solid showing in the Ogden Phipps.
5. On Fire Baby – Has come back for her 4-year-old campaign much improved; could be setting up for a big time year.
Sleeper: Summer Applause – Looks to be rounding into top form for trainer Chad Brown.
1. Oxbow – Proved best and definitely toughest through the Triple Crown season.
2. Orb – We overrated him, but we also shouldn’t count him out.
3. Palace Malice – Could he be the a late bloomer much like his father Curlin. Summer could prove big for him.
4. Verrazano – He’s back in big way! A huge summer campaign could put him land him on top in this division.
5. Normandy Invasion – He proved in the Kentucky Derby that he’s got the talent…now he needs a victory. He has just one career win.
Sleeper: Mylute – His consistent efforts land him here, but like Normandy Invasion he needs a win!
1. Princess or Sylmar – She won the race everyone was calling “The Race of the Year” so how could she not be number one at this point?
2. Beholder – Looked like the winner until deep in the stretch of the Oaks; showed her class off once again.
3. Unlimited Budget – Did not embarrass herself in the Belmont, needs to run and win against fillies now.
4. Midnight Lucky – She needed the distance cutback, and fired a HUGE race in the Acorn.
5. Fiftyshadesofhay – Made it two in a row with a nice win in the Iowa Oaks.
Sleeper: Close Hatches – Easily defeated the now overrated Dreaming of Julia in the Mother Goose.
1. Fast Bullet – Finally got to see him do his thing on the big stage. Exceptional race in the True North.
2. Groupie Doll – This fast lady is back on the workout tab. Gearing up for a summer/fall campaign.
3. Delaunay – Not ready to give up on him yet, but was beaten fair and square in Iowa
4. Gentleman’s Bet – Up and comer in the division looked awfully good in the Iowa Sprint
5. Justin Phillip – Old timer still running huge races. Thought his True North was exceptional, just overshadowed by stable mate.
Sleeper: Centralinteligence – If he can repeat his Triple Bend effort, he’ll be a force.
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for this weekend’s… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys celebrate episode 500 previewing the… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude are ready to roll with college… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys preview the Late Pick 5… Read More
Slow Down Andy won the 2023 Awesome Again Stakes (G1)… Read More
Vinny from Real Dynasty Picks gives his horse racing best… Read More
Let’s get another big Sunday of racing kicked off today!… Read More
Aaron previews the 2023 Vosburgh Stakes (G2) from Belmont at… Read More
Zozos won the 2023 Ack Ack Stakes (G3) at Churchill… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!