Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Shared Belief – He still sits atop this division because no other horse can string together consecutive wins. Hopefully he’s healing up well.
2. California Chrome – Out for the remainder of 2015, however he will return in 2016.
3. Honor Code – Has been great in one turn races so the Whitney is going to be a test.
4. Noble Bird – Rising star in the game right now, and recently had a strong workout at Saratoga.
5. Lea – Has finished second three straight times, but all three have come against top notch competition.
Sleeper: Coach Inge – Won the Brooklyn, and then ran a tremendous race in the Suburban Handicap.
1. Beholder – Finally came back to the track and was tremendous! Really hoping she can stay healthy the rest of the year.
2. Untapable – Doesn’t look to be the same filly as last year, but hopefully Asmussen gets her right
3. Stopchargingmaria – She never is impressive, but she just keeps winning races.
4. Wedding Toast – Consistent runner took down Untapable last time out.
5. Sheer Drama – Turned the tables on Frivolous last in the Delaware Handicap. Might be ready to make some noise.
Sleeper: Judy the Beauty – Returns this week at Saratoga against a solid field.
1. American Pharoah – The champion returns this Sunday in the Haskell at Monmouth Park!
2. Dortmund – Was undefeated coming into the Triple Crown races, and didn’t embarrass himself in either race. Has returned to the workout tab.
3. Frosted – Will be kicking off the second half of the year this Saturday in the Jim Dandy Stakes.
4. Firing Line – He’s out for the remainder of the year which is really sad to hear.
5. Carpe Diem – Recently retired and will undoubtedly be passed in the rankings.
Sleeper: Speighster – Defeated Texas Red easily in the Dwyer Stakes. How far can he go, and where will we see him next?
1. Lady Eli – An amazing performance as she destroyed the field in the Belmont Oaks. Terrible news that she now has laminitis…future is in question.
2. I’m a Chatterbox – She hit the wire first in the Coaching Club American Oaks, but was DQ’d in what was a questionable call. Her body of work is just a little stronger than Curalina right now.
3. Curalina – Got the win in the Coaching Club American Oaks by DQ over I’m a Chatterbox which makes her a dual Grade 1 winner. Sky is the limit for this one.
4. Lovely Maria – The Kentucky Oaks still gives her a big boost and she can pass Curalina and I’m a Chatterbox with a win over them this summer. However, her Delaware Oaks effort was not good.
5. Stellar Wind – Very courageous effort at Santa Anita to win the Summertime Oaks. Could be ready for a big second half of the year.
Sleeper: Include Betty – Solid effort to finish third in the Coaching Club American Oaks…keeps proving she’s solid.
1. Secret Circle – Awesome win in Dubai…horse is a warrior.
2. Salutos Amigos – Stellar comeback tells me he’s ready for a huge summer campaign.
3. Private Zone – Super consistent…brings his front running speed every single time.
4. Masochistic – Simply awesome performance in the Triple Bend at Santa Anita, and ran another good race in the Bing Crosby.
5. Work All Week – Wouldn’t give up on him yet. Ran a better race in the Smile Sprint than you might think.
Sleeper: Wild Dude – Like previously stated…when at his best he can beat anyone.
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for the $1.25… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude take a look at the Rebel… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for the $400,000… Read More
Aaron explains why he has loved the 2024 Saudi Cup… Read More
Each week, get the standings, power rankings, and recent transactions for… Read More
Where does Timberlake rank as a Kentucky Derby (G1) contender… Read More
Aaron previews the 2024 Fountain of Youth Stakes (G2) from… Read More
Aaron previews the 2024 John Battaglia Memorial Stakes from Turfway… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!