Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Shared Belief – He still sits atop this division because no other horse can string together consecutive wins. Hopefully he’s healing up well.
2. California Chrome – Out for the remainder of 2015, however he will return in 2016.
3. Honor Code – Has been great in one turn races so the Whitney is going to be a test.
4. Noble Bird – Rising star in the game right now, and recently had a strong workout at Saratoga.
5. Lea – Has finished second three straight times, but all three have come against top notch competition.
Sleeper: Coach Inge – Won the Brooklyn, and then ran a tremendous race in the Suburban Handicap.
1. Beholder – Finally came back to the track and was tremendous! Really hoping she can stay healthy the rest of the year.
2. Untapable – Doesn’t look to be the same filly as last year, but hopefully Asmussen gets her right
3. Stopchargingmaria – She never is impressive, but she just keeps winning races.
4. Wedding Toast – Consistent runner took down Untapable last time out.
5. Sheer Drama – Turned the table on Frivolous last in the Delaware Handicap. Might be ready to make some noise.
Sleeper: Judy the Beauty – Has been forgotten about somewhat, but should be regarded as the top sprinter of the bunch.
1. American Pharoah – “American Pharoah is finally the one! American Pharoah has won the Triple Crown!”
2. Dortmund – Was undefeated coming into the Triple Crown races, and didn’t embarrass himself in either race.
3. Frosted – Would have been a Belmont winner in a good number of other runnings…just born in the same year as a freak!
4. Firing Line – He’s out for the remainder of the year which is really sad to hear.
5. Carpe Diem – Hoping for a big summer campaign starting with the Jim Dandy.
Sleeper: Speighster – Defeated Texas Red easily in the Dwyer Stakes. How far can he go, and where will we see him next?
1. Lady Eli – An amazing performance as she destroyed the field in the Belmont Oaks. Terrible news that she now has laminitis…future is in question.
2. I’m a Chatterbox – Owns a win over Lovely Maria, and ran very well in the Kentucky Oaks. Might like a little shorter races in the future.
3. Lovely Maria – Surely she’ll run better than that Delaware Oaks disaster next time out. Give her a slight pass for now, but better find her form soon.
4. Curalina – Could be the best filly in the country on dirt after that impressive Acorn win. Aiming for Saratoga as of now.
5. Stellar Wind – Very courageous effort at Santa Anita to win the Summertime Oaks. Could be ready for a big second half of the year.
Sleeper: Include Betty – Mother Goose effort was visually impressive, but none of the top horses in this group were there.
1. Secret Circle – Awesome win in Dubai…horse is a warrior.
2. Salutos Amigos – Stellar comeback tells me he’s ready for a huge summer campaign.
3. Private Zone – Super consistent…brings his front running speed every single time.
4. Masochistic – Simply awesome performance in the Triple Bend at Santa Anita. Ran a solid field off their feet.
5. Work All Week – Wouldn’t give up on him yet. Ran a better race in the Smile Sprint than you might think.
Sleeper: Rock Fall – Needs to prove it to us a few more times, but the horses he beat are coming back to run very well.
The Racing Dudes preview four 2023 Kentucky Derby (G1) and… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude are here to give their picks… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys discuss the latest updates for… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview four 2023 Kentucky Derby (G1) prep… Read More
For years, the Racing Dudes have had you covered with… Read More
Aaron previews the 2023 Florida Derby (G1) from Gulfstream Park,… Read More
Aaron previews the 2023 Arkansas Derby (G1) from Oaklawn Park,… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!