Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Shared Belief – He still sits atop this division because no other horse can string together consecutive wins.
2. California Chrome – Most likely out for the remainder of 2015 which is yet another major blow to this already fragile division.
3. Honor Code – He has limitations, but as a deep closer running at middle distances he’s been amazing.
4. Noble Bird – Ran a terrific race in the Stephen Foster to hold off a fairly sharp effort from Lea. Could be a rising star in the division.
5. Lea – Has finished second three straight times, but all three have come against top notch competition.
Sleeper: Coach Inge – Won the Brooklyn, and then ran a tremendous race in the Suburban Handicap.
1. Beholder – Finally came back to the track and was tremendous! Really hoping she can stay healthy the rest of the year.
2. Untapable – Doesn’t look to be the same filly as last year, but hopefully Asmussen gets her right
3. Stopchargingmaria – She never is impressive, but she just keeps winning races. No match for the top three though.
4. Wedding Toast – Consistent runner took down Untapable last time out.
5. Stephanie’s Kitten – Division is just a mess right now so I went with a turf horse here.
Sleeper: Frivolous – Just keeps getting better and runs really well at Churchill Downs. Can she run well outside of that track?
1. American Pharoah – “American Pharoah is finally the one! American Pharoah has won the Triple Crown!”
2. Dortmund – Was undefeated coming into the Triple Crown races, and didn’t embarrass himself in either race.
3. Frosted – Would have been a Belmont winner in a good number of other runnings…just born in the same year as a freak!
4. Firing Line – He’s out fro the remainder of the year which is really sad to hear.
5. Carpe Diem – Hoping for a big summer campaign.
Sleeper: Speighster – Defeated Texas Red easily this weekend in the Dwyer Stakes. How far can he go, and where will we see him next?
1. Lady Eli – An amazing performance as she destroyed the field in the Belmont Oaks. Terrible news that she now has laminitis…future is in question.
2. I’m a Chatterbox – Owns a win over Lovely Maria, and ran very well in the Kentucky Oaks. Might like a little shorter races in the future.
3. Lovely Maria – Surely she’ll run better than that Delaware Oaks disaster next time out. Give her a slight pass for now, but better find her form soon.
4. Curalina – Could be the best filly in the country on dirt after that impressive Acorn win. Aiming for Saratoga as of now.
5. Stellar Wind – Very courageous effort at Santa Anita to win the Summertime Oaks. Could be ready for a big second half of the year.
Sleeper: Include Betty – Mother Goose effort was visually impressive, but none of the top horses in this group were there.
1. Secret Circle – Awesome win in Dubai…horse is a warrior.
2. Salutos Amigos – Stellar comeback tells me he’s ready for a huge summer campaign.
3. Private Zone – Super consistent…brings his front running speed every single time.
4. Masochistic – Simply awesome performance in the Triple Bend at Santa Anita. Ran a solid field off their feet.
5. Work All Week – Wouldn’t give up on him yet. Ran a better race in the Smile Sprint than you might think.
Sleeper: Rock Fall – Needs to prove it to us a few more times, but the horses he beat are coming back to run very well.
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for the $400,000… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for the $1.25… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude take a look at the Rebel… Read More
Aaron previews the 2024 Fountain of Youth Stakes (G2) from… Read More
Aaron previews the 2024 San Felipe Stakes (G2) from Santa… Read More
Aaron previews the 2024 Gotham Stakes (G3) from Aqueduct Racetrack,… Read More
Aaron previews the 2024 John Battaglia Memorial Stakes from Turfway… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!