Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Wise Dan – He could be pointing towards the Firecracker Handicap as his next start…will be dominant.
2. Game on Dude – Has obviously rebounded from his poor 2012 BC Classic performance. Looks to be getting better with age.
3. Fort Larned – Performance of the year in the Stephen Foster. Will be impossible to beat with that kind of form.
4. Graydar – Sidelined with injury for the Fall/Spring…will return this Summer at Saratoga. Serious horse if he comes back running strong.
5. Sahara Sky – Tremendous job running down Cross Traffic in the Met Mile.
Sleeper: Paynter – HUGE comeback race off near death, Cinderella story in the making!
1. Royal Delta – We’ll give her one mulligan, and the Fleur de Lis is it. Must improve greatly off that effort or this division become wide open.
2. Tiz Miz Sue – Became a millionaire and won her first Grade 1 on the same day. Better than ever at age six.
3. Ciao Bella – Looks to be peaking, can she carry her Gulfstream form elsewhere?
4. Authenticity – Backed up her huge effort on Oaks day with another solid showing in the Ogden Phipps.
5. On Fire Baby – Has come back for her 4-year-old campaign much improved; could be setting up for a big time year.
Sleeper: Summer Applause – Looks to be rounding into top form for trainer Chad Brown.
1. Oxbow – Proved best and definitely toughest through the Triple Crown season.
2. Orb – We overrated him, but we also shouldn’t count him out.
3. Palace Malice – Could he be the a late bloomer much like his father Curlin. Summer could prove big for him.
4. Verrazano – He’s back in big way! A huge summer campaign could put him land him on top in this division.
5. Normandy Invasion – He proved in the Kentucky Derby that he’s got the talent…now he needs a victory. He has just one career win.
Sleeper: Mylute – His consistent efforts land him here, but like Normandy Invasion he needs a win!
1. Princess or Sylmar – She won the race everyone was calling “The Race of the Year” so how could she not be number one at this point?
2. Dreaming of Julia – Obviously got a disastrous trip in the Oaks; hope she comes back in good order next time out.
3. Beholder – Looked like the winner until deep in the stretch of the Oaks; showed her class off once again.
4. Unlimited Budget – Did not embarrass herself in the Belmont, but didn’t do enough to move herself up the list either.
5. Midnight Lucky – She needed the distance cutback, and fired a HUGE race in the Acorn.
Sleeper: Fifityshadesofhay – Looks like she might be getting better with distance. Black Eyed Susan win was impressive considering the rough trip.
1. Delaunay – He could be the fastest horse in the world!
2. Groupie Doll – And she’s the fastest lady in the world!
3. Fast Bullet – Finally got to see him do his thing on the big stage. Exceptional race in the True North.
4. Trinniberg – Will bounce back once he gets on the footing he likes.
5. Justin Phillip – Old timer still running huge races. Thought his True North was exceptional, just overshadowed by stable mate.
Sleeper: Forty Tales – Proving to be the best 3 year old sprinter in the country as he has won two big races in a row.
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for Friday’s $600,000… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude are ready to roll with college… Read More
Does Aaron’s latest top 5 contenders list for the 2024… Read More
Aaron explains why YOU should consider diving into the Racing… Read More
Aaron reviews last week’s Racing Dudes Rocket Picks to analyze… Read More
Honor Marie won the 2023 Kentucky Jockey Club Stakes (G2)… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!