Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Wise Dan – The best horse in training right at the moment…can anyone defeat him on the turf?
2. Game on Dude – Has obviously rebounded from his poor 2012 BC Classic performance. Look to be getting better with age.
3. Graydar – Sidelined with injury for the Fall/Spring…will return this Summer at Saratoga. Serious horse if he comes back running strong.
4. Point of Entry – Would have loved to see him run against Wise Dan on Derby day; hopefully we see that match up down the road.
5. Cyber Secret – Crushed at Oaklawn, and ran well enough at CD even though he was DQ’d.
Sleeper: Successful Dan – He came back in a big way…now can he FINALLY stay healthy?
1. Royal Delta – On another level right now when she runs within her division.
2. Ciao Bella – Looks to be peaking, can she carry her Gulfstream form elsewhere?
3. Authenticity – Ran a HUGE race to at CD on Oaks day, could also be peaking.
4. On Fire Baby – Has come back for her 4-year-old campaign much improved; could be setting up for a big time year.
5. Joyful Victory – Being freshened right now. Her 2013 campaign has easily been the best she’s ran in her career.
Sleeper: Tiz Miz Sue – Almost was able to run down On Fire Baby last time out despite a tough trip…can compete with anyone in the division.
1. Orb – Kentucky Derby win gives him the clear edge.
2. Revolutionary – Two Derby prep victories plus a solid 3rd place Derby effort land him in this spot.
3. Normandy Invasion – He proved in the Kentucky Derby that he’s got the talent…now he needs a victory. He has just one career win.
4. Will Take Charge – Won two Derby prep races just like Revolutionary, and had a legitimate excuse in the Derby. He’s improving big time…
5. Oxbow – Very tough horse may lack the talent, but gives you an honest effort every time. Will get another shot in the Preakness.
Sleeper: Golden Soul – He has to prove the Derby wasn’t a fluke…will easily make the list with a repeat performance.
1. Princess or Sylmar – She won the race everyone was calling “The Race of the Year” so how could she not be number one at this point?
2. Dreaming of Julia – Obviously got a disastrous trip in the Oaks; hope she comes back in good order next time out.
3. Beholder – Looked like the winner until deep in the stretch of the Oaks; showed her class off once again.
4. Unlimited Budget – Very solid third place effort in the Oaks. She looks like one that’s going to fire every time out.
5. Kauai Katie – She’s a sprinting machine!! Can anyone beat her going short?
Sleeper: Closed Hatches – Probably deserves a mulligan, she’s better than what she showed in the Oaks.
1. Delaunay – He could be the fastest horse in the world!
2. Groupie Doll – And she’s the fastest lady in the world!
3. Trinniberg – He hasn’t been on the type of footing he needs yet this year…will rebound.
4. Fast Bullet – If they can keep him healthy and get him in form this one could be a freak.
5. Justin Phillip – The old guy has put together two great races at Oaklawn, can he beat the big boys this Summer?
Sleeper: Smiling Tiger – Has kind of been forgotten, still has class and talent.
It’s OU/Texas Week! Aaron and Papa Dude are ready to… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys review the weekend’s biggest stakes… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for this weekend’s… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys celebrate episode 500 previewing the… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude are ready to roll with college… Read More
Get the Racing Dudes’ 2023 Coolmore Turf Mile Stakes Betting Bible… Read More
Agate Road got up in time to win the 2023… Read More
Hard to Justify won the 2023 Miss Grillo Stakes (G2)… Read More
Jared previews the 2023 Darley Alcibiades Stakes (G1) from Keeneland,… Read More
Jared previews the 2023 Stoll Ogden Phoenix Stakes (G2) from… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!