Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Shared Belief – Sadly he’s out for the year with injury. Will surely be overtaken later on even though he’s been the most brilliant of them all.
2. California Chrome – A foot bruise has knocked him out of running at Royal Ascot unfortunately. Hopefully now he returns home and runs in the states the rest of the year.
3. Constitution – Needs to prove he can win outside of Gulfstream, but no denying the strength of his win in the Donn.
4. Honor Code – He has limitations, but as a deep closer running at middle distances he’s been amazing.
5. Noble Bird – Ran a terrific race in the Stephen Foster to hold off a fairly sharp effort from Lea. Could be a rising star in the division.
Sleeper: Lea – Has finished behind three of the top five we have ranked, but not by much. If he keeps firing races like that he’ll win.
1. Beholder – Finally came back this weekend and was tremendous! Really hoping she can stay healthy the rest of the year.
2. Untapable – Doesn’t look to be the same filly as last year, but hopefully Asmussen gets her right.
3. Don’t Tell Sophia – Don’t forget about her! She was last seen finishing second in the Breeders Cup Distaff, and is targeting that race again.
4. Stopchargingmaria – She never is impressive, but she just keeps winning races. No match for the top three though.
5. Wedding Toast – Consistent runner took down Untapable last time out.
Sleeper: Frivolous – Just keeps getting better and runs really well at Churchill Downs. Can she run well outside of that track?
1. American Pharoah – “American Pharoah is finally the one. American Pharoah has won the Triple Crown!”
2. Dortmund – Was undefeated coming into the Triple Crown races, and didn’t embarrass himself in either race.
3. Frosted – Would have been a Belmont winner in a good number of other runnings…just born in the same year as a freak!
4. Firing Line – Total disaster in the Preakness. Hopefully he regroups and runs well because he’s shown a lot of talent.
5. Carpe Diem – He may not be quite right at this time, but he’ll get better this summer.
Sleeper: Upstart – Forget about the Kentucky Derby disaster. He’ll bounce back and win some races.
1. Lovely Maria – Kentucky Oaks winner deserves the spot for now, but I don’t think there is a large gap between her and the others.
2. I’m a Chatterbox – Owns a win over Lovely Maria, and ran very well in the Kentucky Oaks. Might like a little shorter races in the future.
3. Lady Eli – Another solid race from her as she closed fast to win into a pace less type of race.
4. Curalina – Could be the best filly in the country on dirt after that impressive Acorn win. Now just has to prove it against the Jones filly’s.
5. Take Charge Brandi – The two year old champ is back in training, and should fit right in with this group. Pointing for a return August 8th in the Test.
Sleeper: Stellar Wind – Terrible trip in the Kentucky Oaks and still finished fourth. Might be thinking turf for her next start.
1. Secret Circle – Awesome win in Dubai…horse is a warrior.
2. Work All Week – Defeated in his comeback effort…his first 6 furlong dirt loss.
3. Salutos Amigos – May have not won in Dubai, but was running incredible before he went over there.
4. Private Zone – When he runs his best race he’s almost impossible to beat.
5. Alsvid – Always has been classy, and now he’s running even better than ever. Defeated Work All Week in a big way in the Aristides Stakes.
Sleeper: Wild Dude – When he brings his “A” game
The Racing Dudes preview four 2023 Kentucky Derby (G1) and… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude are here to give their picks… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys discuss the latest updates for… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview four 2023 Kentucky Derby (G1) prep… Read More
For years, the Racing Dudes have had you covered with… Read More
Aaron previews the 2023 Florida Derby (G1) from Gulfstream Park,… Read More
Aaron previews the 2023 Arkansas Derby (G1) from Oaklawn Park,… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!