Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Shared Belief – Sadly he’s out for the year with injury. Will surely be overtaken later on even though he’s been the most brilliant of them all.
2. California Chrome – World traveler is as consistent as they come. Let’s hope they spot him well the remainder of the year.
3. Constitution – Needs to prove he can win outside of Gulfstream, but no denying the strength of his win in the Donn.
4. Race Day – Intrigued to see where he shows up next as he ran two super races at Oaklawn Park. Could be a rising star.
5. Main Sequence – Forget about his Dubai disaster…he’ll return to the states and be just fine.
Sleeper: Wise Dan – Hard to believe you can call him a sleeper, but nobody is talking about him right now. Hopefully he returns to his old form.
1. Untapable – Winner of the Apple Blossom and defending champion of the Breeders Cup Distaff deserves the top spot.
2. Beholder – Can she stay healthy? It’s been a major problem throughout her career.
3. Don’t Tell Sophia – Don’t forget about her! She was last seen finishing second in the Breeders Cup Distaff, and is targeting that race again.
4. Stopchargingmaria – She never is impressive, but she just keeps winning races. No match for the top three though.
5. Gold Medal Dancer – Her win over the number one ranked horse, and her consistency lands her in this spot.
Sleeper: Judy the Beauty – Best sprinter of the bunch.
1. American Pharoah – Obviously I don’t need to explain why.
2. Dortmund – Was undefeated coming into the Triple Crown races, and didn’t embarrass himself in either race.
3. Firing Line – Total disaster in the Preakness. Hopefully he regroups and runs well because he’s shown a lot of talent.
4. Frosted – Laying in the weeds waiting to upset the Triple Crown bid of American Pharoah.
5. Carpe Diem – Many people are talking about his stablemate Materiality, but this guy has the better resume.
Sleeper: Upstart – Forget about the Kentucky Derby disaster. He’ll bounce back and win some races.
1. Lovely Maria – Kentucky Oaks winner deserves the spot for now, but I don’t think there is a large gap between her and the others.
2. I’m a Chatterbox – Owns a win over Lovely Maria, and ran very well in the Kentucky Oaks. Might like a little shorter races in the future.
3. Lady Eli – Another solid race from her as she closed fast to win into a pace less type of race.
4. Shook Up – Rising star has finished behind the top two in the rankings a couple of times. Could be figuring it all out at the right time for a big summer/fall.
5. Take Charge Brandi – The two year old champ is back in training, and should fit right in with this group.
Sleeper: Stellar Wind – Terrible trip in the Kentucky Oaks and still finished fourth. Might be thinking turf for her next start.
1. Secret Circle – Awesome win in Dubai…horse is a warrior.
2. Work All Week – Defeated in his comeback effort…his first 6 furlong dirt loss.
3. Salutos Amigos – May have not won in Dubai, but was running incredible before he went over there.
4. Private Zone – When he runs his best race he’s almost impossible to beat.
5. Alsvid – Always has been classy, and now he’s running even better than ever. Defeated Work All Week in a big way in the Aristides Stakes.
Sleeper: Wild Dude – When he brings his “A” game he’s as good as
Aaron and Papa Dude are ready to roll with college… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys preview the Late Pick 5… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for Saturday’s $1,000,000… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys review the weekend’s biggest stakes… Read More
Aaron previews the 2023 Ack Ack Stakes (G3) from Churchill… Read More
Let’s get another big Thursday of racing kicked off today!… Read More
Aaron & Jared review how they each voted for Week… Read More
Bob Baffert’s brilliant 4-year-old filly Eda heads Friday’s Grade III,… Read More
Whisper Hill Farm’s dual graded stakes-winning Kentucky homebred Charge It… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!