Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Palace Malice – Injury has forced him to retire. He’s still on top on top for now but I don’t see how he can hold on to the top spot.
2. Wise Dan – Came back running as well as ever at Saratoga. He’s truly an amazing horse.
3. Moreno – Must prove he can do it outside of Saratoga now…if he can he has a real shot to move up the rankings
4. Itsmyluckyday – Finally broke through with a huge win in the Woodward. He’s in great form right now.
5. Will Take Charge – Just doesn’t look quite the same as when he was at his peak last year. Still running respectable.
Sleeper: Lea – Fever has forced him to sit out even longer than expected. Everyone is ready for his return.
1. Close Hatches – May have cemented herself as the champion of this division.
2. Beholder – Working toward the Zenyatta Stakes and the Breeders Cup Distaff.
3. Iotapa – Back to back Grade 1 victories for this improving mare.
4. Princess of Sylmar – Clearly didn’t come back as good as her three year old season. Career in jeopardy.
5. Midnight Lucky – Freakish type sprinter may not be able to go two turns, but has ability.
Sleeper: Don’t Tell Sophia – Came back stronger than ever at Churchill Downs.
1. California Chrome – Huge week as he returns in the Pennsylvania Derby. Maybe the most interesting races of the year! Speaking of Derby’s, 2015 Kentucky Derby betting is already underway!
2. Shared Belief – Best horse in the country just needs a head to head victory over Chrome to pass him.
3. Wicked Strong – Blinkers have made him a very solid horse…should have won the Travers.
4. Tonalist – Two solid efforts at Saratoga, just couldn’t get into the winners circle.
5. V. E. Day – Travers victor just finds ways to win. Can he keep it up?
Sleeper: Tapiture – He was 10 lengths the best in the West Virginia Derby, and now gets a shot against California Chrome in the Pennsylvania Derby.
1. Untapable – Running in the Cotillion this weekend against a tough group. Could be a real challenge.
2. Stopchargingmaria – Gets her chance to beat Untapable head to head in the Cotillion this weekend.
3. Artemis Agrotera – Freakish performance in the Ballerina!
4. Sweet Reason – Two Grade 1’s give her the edge over the others, and will now stretch out in the Cotillion against two horses ranked ahead of her.
5. Stonetastic – Starting to show her class as a sprinter now.
1. Goldencents – Absolute super star when he gets the lead. Track record at Del Mar last time out!
2. Palace – Won both the big Saratoga sprint races of the year. Can he take his show on the road?
3. Bayern – Going two turns once again in the Pennsylvania Derby.
4. Fed Biz – Two great performances at Del Mar have me thinking he is improving greatly and middle distances will suit him well.
5. Secret Circle – Think he’s the best of the bunch, but when will we ever see him again?
Sleeper: The Big Beast – Horse with a big time future I believe…showing versatility as well.
1. Competitive Edge – Looks to be head and shoulders about the rest so far…can he go two turns?
2. I Spent It – Tough as nails and could improve as time goes on. Love the seasoning he’s gotten.
3. American Pharoah – Flopped on debut but showed his true colors in the Del Mar Futurity
4. Om – Fastest horse of the group so far but has only won a maiden race. Could easily be a flash in the pan.
5. Mr. Z – I’m not going to write him off after that bad Churchill performance. He’ll bounce back.
Sleeper: El Kabeir – Zayat debut winner looked awfully good at Saratoga.
1. Cavorting – Looks to be the best so far, but not a big gap between her in the rest.
2. Luminance – Thought her debut was strong, but what is up with her now? Hasn’t had a workout in awhile.
3. Fashion Alert – Her first win was great, but her next was a little on the slow side. Think she’s still growing up a little but the talent is there.
4. Sunset Glow – Won the two big Stakes at Del Mar so you have to respect her.
5. Cristina’s Journey – Two turn victory makes her intriguing as far as the Breeders Cup goes.
Sleeper: Take Charge Brandi – I’m probably the only one that hasn’t given up on her yet…something has gone wrong in her last two races.
The Magic Mike Show guys discuss the latest updates for… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for Saturday’s $250,000… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
Papa Dude and Aaron are back covering Oaklawn after having… Read More
Aaron previews Wednesday’s Early Pick 5 from Gulfstream Park, then… Read More
Welcome to Free Pick 4 Tuesday. Today, we have Pick… Read More
Welcome to the 2023 Kentucky Derby Rankings! Each week leading… Read More
Rocket Can won the 2023 Holy Bull Stakes (G3) at… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!