Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Palace Malice – Complete flop in the Whitney last weekend…he’s lucky none of his major challengers are doing much in this division.
2. Wise Dan – Skipping the Fourstardave this weekend…is this cause for concern?
3. Moonshine Mullin – Scratched out of the Governor’s cup this week at Mountaineer…not sure what’s up with him.
4. Moreno – Monster win shoots him up the rankings…he LOVES Saratoga.
5. Will Take Charge – Just doesn’t look quite the same as when he was at his peak last year. Still running respectable.
Sleeper: Itsmyluckyday – Huge Whitney effort proves he can run with the big dogs.
1. Close Hatches – New leader of this division is now three for three including an exciting win in the Ogden Phipps.
2. Princess of Sylmar – Her loss in the Delaware Handicap wasn’t a real concern to me, but she needs to rebound next time out.
3. Beholder – She’s much better than her Ogden Phipps effort and will regroup.
4. Iotapa – Back to back Grade 1 victories for this improving mare.
5. Midnight Lucky – Freakish type sprinter may not be able to go two turns, but has ability.
Sleeper: Belle Gallantey – Winner of the Delaware Handicap got a perfect set up. Will have to show us she can do it again.
1. California Chrome – Back in training and still the division leader, but worthy rivals are starting to line up.
2. Shared Belief – He has work to do to unseat California Chrome, but has a chance to do so.
3. Bayern – He might be turning into a super freak! California horses now hold the top three spots.
4. Tonalist – Not a bad effort in the Jim Dandy, but needs a stalking trip to be successful. Tactics will change in the Travers.
5. Wicked Strong – Huge improvement when putting the blinkers on, and is now in a great spot to move up the ranks.
Sleeper: Tapiture – He was 10 lengths the best in the West Virginia Derby.
1. Untapable – Lost to the boys, but she’s still better than all of these. Perhaps she is starting to lose a bit of form though.
2. Sweet Reason – Two Grade 1’s give her the edge over the others.
3. Stopchargingmaria – Crushed a bad bunch at the Spa last time out, and will most likely do the same in the Alabama.
4. Minorette – Big turf win still puts her in this group because the dirt horses are just not very good.
5. My Miss Sophia – Haven’t heard much of her since her dull Acorn effort…in a wait and see stage.
Sleeper: Fortune’s Pearl – Very sharp win in the Delaware Oaks could mean she’s improving.
1. Goldencents – You know this divisional is a total mess when a horse can lose a race and still be number one. Goldencents is really more of a miler as well.
2. Big Macher – Beat Goldencents in the Triple Bend for his second straight Graded Stakes win.
3. Clearly Now – No idea whether he can reproduce that Belmont Sprint Championship effort again, but if he can….
4. Palace – Become a Grade 1 winner in stylish fashion this weekend in the Vanderbilt.
5. Secret Circle – Think he’s best of the bunch, but when will we ever see him again?
Sleeper: Work All Week – Can’t forget about him.
Aaron and Papa Dude are ready to roll with college… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for Saturday’s Remsen… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for Friday’s $600,000… Read More
The undefeated and stakes-winning 2-year-old gray colt Glengarry is expected… Read More
Dornoch won the 2023 Remsen Stakes (G2) at Aqueduct –… Read More
Life Talk won the 2023 Demoiselle Stakes (G2) at Aqueduct… Read More
Aaron explains why YOU should consider diving into the Racing… Read More
Program Trading won the 2023 Hollywood Derby (G1) at Del… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!