Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Game On Dude – He’s the top horse in this group, but beating Acclamation in the Pacific Classic won’t be easy. He was soundly defeated by him last year in that race.
2. Acclamation – If Acclamation does win the Pacific Classic, he’ll take over the top spot. He’s easily the number horse in the country on turf.
3. Ron the Greek – He has two grade one victories, and is extremely consistent. He’s not a world beater, but he can compete with anyone. Don’t forget, he holds a big victory over the Santa Anita strip, which is where the Breeders Cup will be held.
4. Fort Larned – He has without question proven now that he belongs in this spot. His Whitney win was very impressive.
5. Alternation – Returns to action this Saturday at Remington Park. Expecting a solid second half from him.
SLEEPER: Flat Out – He looks like a horse that’s getting his game back. When he’s at his best he can beat anyone on this list.
1. Royal Delta – Easily the top horse in this division.
2. It’s Tricky – Can win at any distance they want to put her in. Her light schedule could have her fresh for a big finish.
3. Include Me Out – She’s the best female in California, and will have home advantage in the Breeders Cup
4. Tiz Miz Sue – Gave the top horse all she wanted in the Delaware Handicap. Can run with anyone when she gives you her best race.
5. Brushed by a Star – Fast rising horse has now won three in a row. Looks like she’ll meet up with Royal Delta next in the Personal Ensign
SLEEPER: Awesome Feather – She is so lightly raced, but has so much talent. Who knows when or where we’ll see her next.
1. I’ll Have Another – Nobody will top him in this division.
2. Bodemesiter – Illness has set him back; could be passed if he doesn’t return.
3. Paynter – A win in the Travers puts him at the number two ranking. Really nice colt, and is improving with each race.
4. Union Rags – Done for the year, but his Belmont win is enough to keep him in the rankings.
5. Alpha – Nice comeback win in the Jim Dandy, and has a lot to gain with a good Travers showing.
SLEEPER: Street Life – His win in the Curlin was actually a faster number than Alpha’s Jim Dandy victory. His running style is one dimensional, but with a hot pace he can make some noise.
1. Questing – The top spot has been a game of musical chairs, but Questing has earned it for this week.
2. Grace Hall – Her Delaware Oaks win was impressive; would really like to see her take on Questing
3. Believe You Can – The Kentucky Oaks winner flopped last time out; look for her to rebound.
4. Zo Impressive – Was beaten handily last time out; look for her to go back to one turn races.
5. Contested – Baffert claims she’s back on track. When on her game she could become the top horse in this group.
SLEEPER: My Miss Aurelia – She’s hardly a true sleeper! She returns to the races Wednesday, and could make major noise in this group if she’s 100% ready.
1. Know More – Won a stakes in his first ever start. Ultra impressive.
2. Carried Interest – Has the best maiden win I’ve seen yet, which was over Palace Malice who returned to crush a maiden field at Saratoga
3. Fortify – Really impressive maiden win at the Spa, ran a faster time that Palace Malice did.
4. Palace Malice – Curlin’s first United States winner looks like a good one. Should get better with distance.
5. Shanghai Bobby – Has a stakes win to his credit, and won that race with a very fast time.
SLEEPER: Brown Almighty – He’s looked super in his first two starts, both of them being easy victories. He proven he can go a mile, but can he run well on dirt? I’m sure we’ll find out.
1. Exectutiveprivilege – 2 for 2 and looking for a 3rd on Wednesday. Could be the best two-year old in the country.
2. Dreaming of Julia – Amazing maiden win for a horse that is bred to do it all.
3. Kauai Katie – Extremely fast maiden win at the Spa, runs in the Adirondack this Sunday.
4. Teen Pauline – Yet another fast maiden winner from the Spa.
5. So Many Ways – Won the Spa’s only two-year old stakes for fillies so far, but that race may have lacked the quality that has been in some of the these maiden races.
SLEEPER: Can’t Explain – Wouldn’t give up on this horse yet. She’s likely to get lost in the shuffle, but she has experience and hasn’t embarrassed herself in any of her races.
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for the $1.25… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude take a look at the Rebel… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for the $400,000… Read More
Aaron previews the 2024 Rebel Stakes (G2) from Oaklawn Park,… Read More
The Todd Fincher-trained Senor Buscador won the 2024 Saudi Cup… Read More
The Yoshito Yahagi-trained Forever Young won the 2024 Saudi Derby… Read More
Vinny from Real Dynasty Picks gives his horse racing best… Read More
Dr. Miranda explains why she thinks Carbone will win the… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!