Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Palace Malice – The showdown is here! Palace Malice vs. the world in the Whitney this weekend.
2. Wise Dan – He’s training well and getting closer to a return to the races. Hopefully he comes back running.
3. Moonshine Mullin – Can the miracle run continue? We’ll find out this weekend.
4. Will Take Charge – Word from the barn is that this guy is training super. Will we see a Saratoga revival part 2?
5. Game On Dude – Threw in another dud performance in the Gold Cup. They are starting to happen more often now.
Sleeper: Zivo – Forget about New York breds…Zivo looks likes he could be a force wherever or whenever he runs! Will he face the giants at Saratoga?
1. Close Hatches – New leader of this division is now three for three including an exciting win in the Ogden Phipps.
2. Princess of Sylmar – Her loss in the Delaware Handicap wasn’t a real concern to me, but she needs to rebound next time out.
3. Beholder – She’s much better than her Ogden Phipps effort and will regroup.
4. Midnight Lucky – Freakish type sprinter may not be able to go two turns, but has ability.
5. Iotapa – Seems to always run a big one at some point…can she string a few together?
Sleeper: Belle Gallantey – Winner of the Delaware Handicap got a perfect set up. Will have to show us she can do it again.
1. California Chrome – Back in training and still the division leader, but worthy rivals are starting to line up.
2. Shared Belief – He has work to do to unseat California Chrome, but has a chance to do so.
3. Bayern – He might be turning into a super freak! California horses now hold the top three spots.
4. Tonalist – Not a bad effort in the Jim Dandy, but needs a stalking trip to be successful. Tactics will change in the Travers.
5. Wicked Strong – Huge improvement when putting the blinkers on, and is now in a great spot to move up the ranks.
Sleeper: Wildcat Red – Quietly having a great year, only bad race came in the Kentucky Derby.
1. Untapable – Lost to the boys, but she’s still better than all of these. Perhaps she is starting to lose a bit of form though.
2. Stopchargingmaria – Crushed a bad bunch at the Spa last time out, and will most likely do the same in the Alabama.
3. Minorette – Big turf win still puts her in this group because the dirt horses are just not very good.
4. My Miss Sophia – Haven’t heard much of her since her dull Acorn effort…in a wait and see stage.
5. Unbridled Forever – Always picks up the pieces against bad groups.
Sleeper: Fortune’s Pearl – Very sharp win in the Delaware Oaks could mean she’s improving.
1. Goldencents – You know this divisional is a total mess when a horse can lose a race and still be number one. Goldencents is really more of a miler as well.
2. Big Macher – Beat Goldencents in the Triple Bend for his second straight Graded Stakes win.
3. Clearly Now – No idea whether he can reproduce that Belmont Sprint Championship effort again, but if he can….
4. Work All Week – Lost for the first time in forever last weekend, but losing nothing in defeat in my eyes.
5. Secret Circle – Think he’s best of the bunch, but when will we ever see him again?
Sleeper: Delaunay – He ran a great race in the Iowa Sprint Handicap, just couldn’t beat Work All Week.
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude are ready to roll with college… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for Saturday’s Remsen… Read More
Aaron’s latest top 5 contenders list for the 2024 Kentucky… Read More
Aaron previews the 2023 Advent Stakes from Oaklawn Park, then… Read More
The undefeated and stakes-winning 2-year-old gray colt Glengarry is expected… Read More
Aaron previews the 2023 Ring the Bell Stakes from Oaklawn… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!