Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Wise Dan – With the flop of the Game On Dude, and his dramatic stretch run, he now sits atop the rankings.
2. Mucho Macho Man – When running at Santa Anita he’s at a different level. Breeders Cup Classic winner proved to be much better than his older rivals.
3. Game On Dude – Will look to redeem himself on Black Friday in the Clark Handicap.
4. Cross Traffic – It’s too bad he got injured as I think he was on his way to huge things.
5. Fort Larned – What a strange year for the 2012 Classic winner. Still ran well in this years version.
Sleeper: Declaration of War – He’s plenty good, but will we see him back in America once again?
1. Royal Delta – She wins this by default, but the champ is probably done. The division was a bit weak this year, but the infusion of good three-year olds will boost it next year.
2. Tiz Miz Sue – Absolutely sickening that she had to be retired. Was running better than ever.
3. Authenticity – Solid run in the Distaff, but never really threatened to win.
4. Joyful Victory – Never was quite good enough to beat the top-notch horses, but still a solid horse.
5. On Fire Baby – Still have hopes that she’ll come back firing
Sleeper: My Miss Aurelia – Has been transferred to Todd Pletcher. Interesting move, will it pay off?
1. Will Take Charge – He’ll look to lock up the division in the Clark Handicap vs. Game On Dude
2. Palace Malice – He sort of fell off towards the end of this season, but still was respectable. Could be a nice colt at age four.
3. Orb – Never could recapture his Kentucky Derby form.
4. Goldencents – Can definitely move up with a win in the Cigar Mile over Groupie Doll and others.
5. Oxbow – Nice career for him, but his injury put him out of contention for three-year old honors.
Sleeper: Normandy Invasion – Lets see if this colt comes back running at age 4…
1. Beholder – She won the Distaff which evened the score with Princess of Sylmar
2. Princess of Sylmar – Absolutely hate ranking her second, but I think you have to do so.
3. Close Hatches – Her late season heroics are enough to move her up the third.
4. Midnight Lucky – Unfortunately she will miss the rest of the year, which will cause her to drop some.
5. Fiftyshadesofhay – Respectable horse, but a cut below this groups best.
Sleeper: Dreaming of Julia – What ever happened to her??
1. Secret Circle – Super impressive in his huge comeback! Tops a weak division.
2. Groupie Doll – Was totally against her in the Filly and Mare Sprint…she made me looks stupid.
3. Justin Phillip – Was nothing but solid this year. The old pro retires with nothing to be ashamed about.
4. Points Offthebench – Such a sad story, but he was so good this year.
5. Gentleman’s Bet – Ran hard in every race, and always finished respectable.
Sleeper: Sahara Sky – Looked to be a monster before the injury.
1. New Year’s Day – He has the top spot for now, but I’m not sold on him just yet.
2. Havana – Thought he was best in the Juvenile.
3. Honor Code – Thought HE was best when facing Havana. Will run in the Remsen Thanksgiving weekend.
4. Strong Mandate – Tough post killed him in the Juvenile. Will freshen up for a big three-year old campaign at Oaklawn.
5. Rise Up – The Delta Downs track can sometimes be tricky, but Rise Up was 10 times the best in the Jackpot.
Sleeper: Tap It Rich – He was the hype horse and then the forgotten horse at the Breeders Cup. He learned a ton in the Juvenile.
1. She’s A Tiger – Think she’s distance challenged, but has accomplished a lot.
2. Sweet Reason – Always seems to have an excuse, but has been right there in every race.
3. Ria Antonia – Not sold on her yet, needed a DQ to win the Juvenile fillies.
4. Rosalind – Thought she was best in the Juvenile Fillies…
5. My Conquestadory – Outside post killed her in the Juvenile Fillies Turf, still ran very respectable.
Sleeper: Stopchargingmaria – Mike Repole horse is getting better with every race.
The Magic Mike Show guys preview the Late Pick 5… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude are ready to roll with college… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for Saturday’s $1,000,000… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys review the weekend’s biggest stakes… Read More
The Racing Dudes team hosted a roundtable discussion & fan… Read More
Welcome to our weekly rankings of the top 5 best… Read More
Aaron previews the 2023 Ack Ack Stakes (G3) from Churchill… Read More
Saudi Crown won the 2023 Pennsylvania Derby (G1) at Parx… Read More
Ceiling Crusher won the 2023 Cotillion Stakes (G1) at Parx… Read More
Master of The Seas won the 2023 Woodbine Mile (G1)… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!