1. Alternation – Just keeps on winning…Stephen Foster next.
2. Game On Dude – Waiting for his return to the races after a bad Dubai trip.
3. Wise Dan – Must prove it against tougher competition, but certainly looked good in return.
4. Nehro – He’s Back! Much improved effort in the Pimlico Special.
5. Successful Dan – Also must prove his form against the big boys, and must stay healthy.
1. It’s Tricky – Has looked awesome in 2012; was courageous in the Phipps.
2. Awesome Maria – Didn’t show up with her best last Saturday; will show us better.
3. Royal Delta – She’ll come back running after horrible Dubai trip.
4. Plum Pretty – Bounced a little off her 2012 debut, still should be solid.
5. Awesome Feather – Frustrating that we haven’t seen her in awhile. Still unbeaten though.
Three Year Old Males:
1. I’ll Have Another – Easily the best.
2. Bodemeister – Easily second best.
3. Creative Cause – Clearly in third at the moment, but a long ways behind the top two.
4. Dullahan – Can jump up the rankings with another solid performance at Belmont.
5. Secret Circle – Laugh all you want, but he’s accomplished more than the others that could have landed in this spot.
Three Year Old Females:
1. Believe You Can – Gets the top billing after impressive Oaks win.
2. Contested – May only be a one turn horse, but has run like a freak lately.
3. Broadway’s Alibi – Also runs like a freak around one turn, and her two turn Oaks was very good too.
4. In Lingerie – Made short work of the field at Pimlico
5. Grace Hall – Classy filly still deserves respect.
1. Shackleford – He’s beaten Amazombie and Caleb’s Posse in last two starts; must put him number one.
2. Caleb’s Posse – Still think he’s the best in the country going a mile.
3. The Factor – Will be tough to beat at six furlongs; forget about Dubai trip.
4. Jackson Bend – Looks to be better at six or seven furlongs.
5. Amazombie – Was game against Shackleford going seven furlongs, six is probably his best distance.