Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Alternation – Just keeps on winning…Stephen Foster next.
2. Game On Dude – Waiting for his return to the races after a bad Dubai trip.
3. Wise Dan – Must prove it against tougher competition, but certainly looked good in return.
4. Nehro – He’s Back! Much improved effort in the Pimlico Special.
5. Successful Dan – Also must prove his form against the big boys, and must stay healthy.
1. It’s Tricky – Has looked awesome in 2012; was courageous in the Phipps.
2. Awesome Maria – Didn’t show up with her best last Saturday; will show us better.
3. Royal Delta – She’ll come back running after horrible Dubai trip.
4. Plum Pretty – Bounced a little off her 2012 debut, still should be solid.
5. Awesome Feather – Frustrating that we haven’t seen her in awhile. Still unbeaten though.
Three Year Old Males:
1. I’ll Have Another – Easily the best.
2. Bodemeister – Easily second best.
3. Creative Cause – Clearly in third at the moment, but a long ways behind the top two.
4. Dullahan – Can jump up the rankings with another solid performance at Belmont.
5. Secret Circle – Laugh all you want, but he’s accomplished more than the others that could have landed in this spot.
Three Year Old Females:
1. Believe You Can – Gets the top billing after impressive Oaks win.
2. Contested – May only be a one turn horse, but has run like a freak lately.
3. Broadway’s Alibi – Also runs like a freak around one turn, and her two turn Oaks was very good too.
4. In Lingerie – Made short work of the field at Pimlico
5. Grace Hall – Classy filly still deserves respect.
1. Shackleford – He’s beaten Amazombie and Caleb’s Posse in last two starts; must put him number one.
2. Caleb’s Posse – Still think he’s the best in the country going a mile.
3. The Factor – Will be tough to beat at six furlongs; forget about Dubai trip.
4. Jackson Bend – Looks to be better at six or seven furlongs.
5. Amazombie – Was game against Shackleford going seven furlongs, six is probably his best distance.
Aaron and Papa Dude are ready to roll with NFL… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for Oaklawn Park’s… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude are ready to roll with college… Read More
Nothing Like You won the 2023 Starlet Stakes (G2) at… Read More
Vinny from Real Dynasty Picks gives his horse racing best… Read More
Let’s get another big Saturday of racing kicked off today!… Read More
Aaron explains why YOU should visit the Racing Dudes Free… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!