Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Wise Dan – He’s simply a brilliant horse when going one mile on the turf.
2. Game on Dude – Put in a super workout on Tuesday. Primed and ready for the Pacific Classic.
3. Cross Traffic – The new face in the division showed he’s for real in the Whitney. Now he’s a prime time player.
4. Graydar – He has rejoined Pletcher’s Stable at Saratoga, will be looking for a big fall campaign.
5. Fort Larned – Crazy inconsistent, and still living off that Classic win last year. Horse is just 1 for 4 this season.
Sleeper: Successful Dan – His Whitney second place effort was solid…now lets see if he can put back to back races together.
1. Royal Delta – The champion is back! It wasn’t the best field you’ll ever see, but Royal Delta looks to have regained her form.
2. Tiz Miz Sue – It now looks like she’ll won’t run again until September. Definitely pointing towards the Ladies Classic.
3. Authenticity – Proved best in the Shuvee…match up with Royal Delta possible in the Personal Ensign.
4. Joyful Victory – Her stakes win at Monmouth proves she’s ready for a big second half.
5. On Fire Baby – Illness set her back…still think she will have a big fall.
Sleeper: My Miss Aurelia – Don’t forget about her…she’s back in training and when she’s right she is tough to handle.
1. Palace Malice – I’ll give him the number one spot right now, but the Travers will most likely determine things.
2. Verrazano – The Haskell win was the WOW performance of the year! Now can he stretch it to 10 furlongs in the Travers Stakes?
3. Orb – I rewarded the two top horses because they ran this weekend, but a Travers win will easily vault him back to number one.
4. Oxbow – It’s a shame about the minor injury in the Haskell, but hopefully he’ll be back and 100% soon.
5. Will Take Charge – Consistency is the problem, but when he’s at his best he can beat almost anyone.
Sleeper: Departing – Super talented horse, but they are taking their time with him. Could be a monster at age four.
1. Princess or Sylmar – It’s Alabama time for her. Can she continue her dominance?
2. Beholder – Looked like the winner until deep in the stretch of the Oaks; showed her class off once again.
3. Midnight Lucky – Unfortunately she will miss the rest of the year, which will cause her to drop some.
4. Fiftyshadesofhay – Showdown looms with her and Princess of Sylmar in the Alabama this weekend.
5. Close Hatches – Easily defeated the now overrated Dreaming of Julia in the Mother Goose.
Sleeper: Unlimited Budget – Still have to mention her, but she needs to rebound from a poor effort in the CCA Oaks.
1. Fast Bullet – Finally got to see him do his thing on the big stage. Exceptional race in the True North.
2. Justin Phillip – The old pro looks better than ever. So great to see him win his first Grade 1 stakes.
3. Gentleman’s Bet – Valiant effort in the Vanderbilt, I don’t discount him at all for that race.
4. Sage Valley – Up and comer has really had a nice season.
5. Bahamian Square – Quietly having a great 2013 season. Very consistent horse.
Sleeper: Trinniberg – Defending sprint champion is still on our radar.
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for Friday’s $600,000… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude are ready to roll with college… Read More
Does Aaron’s latest top 5 contenders list for the 2024… Read More
Aaron explains why YOU should consider diving into the Racing… Read More
Aaron reviews last week’s Racing Dudes Rocket Picks to analyze… Read More
Honor Marie won the 2023 Kentucky Jockey Club Stakes (G2)… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!