Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Wise Dan – All reports say that his last workout was unreal. The champ looks ready for his day at the Spa this Saturday!
2. Game on Dude – Dominant in the Hollywood Gold Cup, rematch with Dullahan in the Pacific Classic should be next.
3. Cross Traffic – The new face in the division showed he’s for real in the Whitney. Now he’s a prime time player.
4. Graydar – He has rejoined Pletcher’s Stable at Saratoga, will be looking for a big fall campaign.
5. Fort Larned – Crazy inconsistent, and still living off that Classic win last year. Horse is just 1 for 4 this season.
Sleeper: Successful Dan – His Whitney second place effort was solid…now lets see if he can put back to back races together.
1. Royal Delta – The champion is back! It wasn’t the best field you’ll ever see, but Royal Delta looks to have regained her form.
2. Tiz Miz Sue – Will have to wait a few more weeks to see if she’ll continue her solid 2013 form.
3. Authenticity – Proved best in the Shuvee…match up with the top two possible in the Personal Ensign.
4. Joyful Victory – Her stakes win at Monmouth proves she’s ready for a big second half.
5. On Fire Baby – Has come back for her 4-year-old campaign much improved; could be setting up for a big time year.
Sleeper: My Miss Aurelia – Don’t forget about her…she’s back in training and when she’s right she is tough to handle.
1. Palace Malice – I’ll give him the number one spot right now, but the Travers will most likely determine things.
2. Verrazano – The Haskell win was the WOW performance of the year! Now can he stretch it to 10 furlongs in the Travers Stakes?
3. Orb – I rewarded the two top horses because they ran this weekend, but a Travers win will easily vault him back to number one.
4. Oxbow – It’s a shame about the minor injury in the Haskell, but hopefully he’ll be back and 100% soon.
5. Will Take Charge – Consistency is the problem, but when he’s at his best he can beat almost anyone.
Sleeper: Departing – Super talented horse, but they are taking their time with him. Could be a monster at age four.
1. Princess or Sylmar – WOW! An eye popping performance in the Coaching Club American Oaks.
2. Beholder – Looked like the winner until deep in the stretch of the Oaks; showed her class off once again.
3. Midnight Lucky – She needed the distance cutback, and fired a HUGE race in the Acorn. Prioress will be the next test this Saturday.
4. Fiftyshadesofhay – Made it two in a row with a nice win in the Iowa Oaks.
5. Close Hatches – Easily defeated the now overrated Dreaming of Julia in the Mother Goose.
Sleeper: Unlimited Budget – Still have to mention her, but she needs to rebound from a poor effort in the CCA Oaks.
1. Fast Bullet – Finally got to see him do his thing on the big stage. Exceptional race in the True North.
2. Groupie Doll – She’s BACK this weekend at Ellis Park!
3. Justin Phillip – The old pro looks better than ever. So great to see him win his first Grade 1 stakes.
4. Gentleman’s Bet – Valiant effort in the Vanderbilt, I don’t discount him at all for that race.
5. Sage Valley – Up and comer has really had a nice season.
Sleeper: Bahamian Square – Quietly having a great 2013 season. Very consistent horse.
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for Friday’s $600,000… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude are ready to roll with college… Read More
Does Aaron’s latest top 5 contenders list for the 2024… Read More
Aaron explains why YOU should consider diving into the Racing… Read More
Aaron reviews last week’s Racing Dudes Rocket Picks to analyze… Read More
Honor Marie won the 2023 Kentucky Jockey Club Stakes (G2)… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!