Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Wise Dan – Saratoga looms large for Wise Dan, where he’ll have to keep winning to remain in this top spot.
2. Game on Dude – Dominant in the Hollywood Gold Cup, rematch with Dullahan in the Pacific Classic should be next.
3. Fort Larned – Performance of the year in the Stephen Foster. Will be impossible to beat with that kind of form.
4. Graydar – He has rejoined Pletcher’s Stable at Saratoga, will be looking for a big fall campaign.
5. Sahara Sky – Tremendous job running down Cross Traffic in the Met Mile.
Sleeper: Paynter – HUGE comeback race off near death, Cinderella story in the making!
1. Royal Delta – Time for her to prove it. Delaware Handicap this week is a huge race for her.
2. Tiz Miz Sue – Also likely for the Delaware Handicap. With current form, she could turn the tables on Royal Delta
3. Ciao Bella – Looks to be peaking, can she carry her Gulfstream form elsewhere?
4. Authenticity – Backed up her huge effort on Oaks day with another solid showing in the Ogden Phipps.
5. On Fire Baby – Has come back for her 4-year-old campaign much improved; could be setting up for a big time year.
Sleeper: Summer Applause – Looks to be rounding into top form for trainer Chad Brown.
1. Oxbow – Triple Crown season champion, now must win round two in the Haskell/Travers double.
2. Orb – We overrated him, but we also shouldn’t count him out. He’s being pointed to the Travers
3. Palace Malice – Could he be a late bloomer much like his father Curlin. Pointed to the Jim Dandy, and then the Travers
4. Verrazano – He’s back in big way! Now can he take on Oxbow, Mylute, and others…and beat them at a mile and one-eighth in the Haskell?
5. Mylute – Consistency is key! He’ll get another shot at the top horses in the Haskell.
Sleeper: Power Broker – Has had two impressive wins in a row, now gets his shot at the best in the Haskell.
1. Princess or Sylmar – Time for the top horse in the division to start back up again. Coaching Club Oaks this Saturday at Saratoga!
2. Beholder – Looked like the winner until deep in the stretch of the Oaks; showed her class off once again.
3. Unlimited Budget – Did not embarrass herself in the Belmont, needs to run and win against fillies now.
4. Midnight Lucky – She needed the distance cutback, and fired a HUGE race in the Acorn. Prioress will be the next test this Saturday.
5. Fiftyshadesofhay – Made it two in a row with a nice win in the Iowa Oaks.
Sleeper: Close Hatches – Easily defeated the now overrated Dreaming of Julia in the Mother Goose.
1. Fast Bullet – Finally got to see him do his thing on the big stage. Exceptional race in the True North.
2. Groupie Doll – This fast lady is back on the workout tab. Gearing up for a summer/fall campaign.
3. Delaunay – Not ready to give up on him yet, but was beaten fair and square in Iowa
4. Gentleman’s Bet – Up and comer in the division looked awfully good in the Iowa Sprint
5. Justin Phillip – Old timer still running huge races. Thought his True North was exceptional, just overshadowed by stable mate.
Sleeper: Centralinteligence – If he can repeat his Triple Bend effort, he’ll be a force.
The Racing Dudes preview four 2023 Kentucky Derby (G1) prep… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude give their thoughts on the Sweet… Read More
The Racing Dudes take a closer look and dish out… Read More
For years, the Racing Dudes have had you covered with… Read More
Aaron previews the 2023 Louisiana Derby (G2) from Fair Grounds,… Read More
Vinny from Real Dynasty Picks previews the 2023 Jeff Ruby… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!