Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Wise Dan – He could be pointing towards the Firecracker Handicap as his next start…will be dominant.
2. Game on Dude – Has obviously rebounded from his poor 2012 BC Classic performance. Looks to be getting better with age.
3. Graydar – Sidelined with injury for the Fall/Spring…will return this Summer at Saratoga. Serious horse if he comes back running strong.
4. Sahara Sky – Tremendous job running down Cross Traffic in the Met Mile.
5. Cross Traffic – This horse has ran two super races in a row, and lost them both. Could turn into a monster with more seasoning.
Sleeper: Successful Dan – He came back in a big way…now can he FINALLY stay healthy? Runs this Saturday night in the Stephen Foster
1. Royal Delta – Will remain number one until someone can knock her off. Getting closer to a comeback race.
2. Tiz Miz Sue – Became a millionaire and won her first Grade 1 on the same day. Better than ever at age six.
3. Ciao Bella – Looks to be peaking, can she carry her Gulfstream form elsewhere?
4. Authenticity – Backed up her huge effort on Oaks day with another solid showing in the Ogden Phipps.
5. On Fire Baby – Has come back for her 4-year-old campaign much improved; could be setting up for a big time year.
Sleeper: Summer Applause – Looks to be rounding into top form for trainer Chad Brown.
1. Oxbow – Proved best and definitely toughest through the Triple Crown season.
2. Orb – We overrated him, but we also shouldn’t count him out.
3. Palace Malice – Could he be the a late bloomer much like his father Curlin. Summer could prove big for him.
4. Normandy Invasion – He proved in the Kentucky Derby that he’s got the talent…now he needs a victory. He has just one career win.
5. Mylute – His consistent efforts land him here, but like Normandy Invasion he needs a win!
Sleeper: Itsmyluckyday – Huge bounce back in the Preakness proves he could be one to watch, big race this weekend against Verrazano.
1. Princess or Sylmar – She won the race everyone was calling “The Race of the Year” so how could she not be number one at this point?
2. Dreaming of Julia – Obviously got a disastrous trip in the Oaks; hope she comes back in good order next time out.
3. Beholder – Looked like the winner until deep in the stretch of the Oaks; showed her class off once again.
4. Unlimited Budget – Did not embarrass herself in the Belmont, but didn’t do enough to move herself up the list either.
5. Midnight Lucky – She needed the distance cutback, and fired a HUGE race in the Acorn.
Sleeper: Fifityshadesofhay – Looks like she might be getting better with distance. Black Eyed Susan win was impressive considering the rough trip.
1. Delaunay – He could be the fastest horse in the world!
2. Groupie Doll – And she’s the fastest lady in the world!
3. Fast Bullet – Finally got to see him do his thing on the big stage. Exceptional race in the True North.
4. Trinniberg – Will bounce back once he gets on the footing he likes.
5. Justin Phillip – Old timer still running huge races. Thought his True North was exceptional, just overshadowed by stable mate.
Sleeper: Forty Tales – Proving to be the best 3 year old sprinter in the country as he has won two big races in a row.
Aaron and Papa Dude are ready to roll with NFL… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for Oaklawn Park’s… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude are ready to roll with college… Read More
A winner in all 3 starts to date, Miss Code… Read More
Nothing Like You won the 2023 Starlet Stakes (G2) at… Read More
Vinny from Real Dynasty Picks gives his horse racing best… Read More
Let’s get another big Saturday of racing kicked off today!… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!