Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
1. Wise Dan – He could be pointing towards the Firecracker Handicap as his next start…will be dominant.
2. Game on Dude – Has obviously rebounded from his poor 2012 BC Classic performance. Looks to be getting better with age.
3. Graydar – Sidelined with injury for the Fall/Spring…will return this Summer at Saratoga. Serious horse if he comes back running strong.
4. Sahara Sky – Tremendous job running down Cross Traffic in the Met Mile.
5. Cross Traffic – This horse has ran two super races in a row, and lost them both. Could turn into a monster with more seasoning.
Sleeper: Successful Dan – He came back in a big way…now can he FINALLY stay healthy?
1. Royal Delta – Will remain number one until someone can knock her off. Getting closer to a comeback race.
2. Tiz Miz Sue – Became a millionaire and won her first Grade 1 on the same day. Better than ever at age six.
3. Ciao Bella – Looks to be peaking, can she carry her Gulfstream form elsewhere?
4. Authenticity – Backed up her huge effort on Oaks day with another solid showing in the Ogden Phipps.
5. On Fire Baby – Has come back for her 4-year-old campaign much improved; could be setting up for a big time year.
Sleeper: Summer Applause – Looks to be rounding into top form for trainer Chad Brown.
1. Orb – Disappointing performance in the Preakness, but is still number one heading into the Belmont.
2. Oxbow – Got the perfect set up in the Preakness, but still deserves credit for taking advantage. Shows up every time ready to roll.
3. Revolutionary – Two Derby prep victories plus a solid 3rd place Derby effort land him in this spot.
4. Normandy Invasion – He proved in the Kentucky Derby that he’s got the talent…now he needs a victory. He has just one career win.
5. Mylute – His consistent efforts land him here, but like Normandy Invasion he needs a win!
Sleeper: Itsmyluckyday – Huge bounce back in the Preakness proves he could be one to watch.
1. Princess or Sylmar – She won the race everyone was calling “The Race of the Year” so how could she not be number one at this point?
2. Dreaming of Julia – Obviously got a disastrous trip in the Oaks; hope she comes back in good order next time out.
3. Beholder – Looked like the winner until deep in the stretch of the Oaks; showed her class off once again.
4. Unlimited Budget – Very solid third place effort in the Oaks. She looks like one that’s going to fire every time out, and will try the Belmont Stakes next.
5. Midnight Lucky – She needed the distance cutback, and fired a HUGE race in the Acorn.
Sleeper: Fifityshadesofhay – Looks like she might be getting better with distance. Black Eyed Susan win was impressive considering the rough trip.
1. Delaunay – He could be the fastest horse in the world!
2. Groupie Doll – And she’s the fastest lady in the world!
3. Trinniberg – He hasn’t been on the type of footing he needs yet this year…will rebound.
4. Comma to the Top – Ran the top speed figure of the Memorial Day weekend, yet another that looks better with age.
5. Sage Valley – HUGE effort in the Maryland Sprint Handicap.
Sleeper: Zee Bros – Three year old sprinter who looks like a freak going six furlongs.
The Racing Dudes preview four 2023 Kentucky Derby (G1) and… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude are here to give their picks… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys discuss the latest updates for… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview four 2023 Kentucky Derby (G1) prep… Read More
For years, the Racing Dudes have had you covered with… Read More
Aaron previews the 2023 Florida Derby (G1) from Gulfstream Park,… Read More
Aaron previews the 2023 Arkansas Derby (G1) from Oaklawn Park,… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!