This 35-page Inside Track to the Kentucky Derby is a combination of some of the best handicapping forces in the country. The Racing Dudes have been at it for years, offering handicapping picks and analysis daily for over 7 years. This year, all hands are on deck. Racing Dudes Aaron and Jared have scoured over the Kentucky Derby field for months, while Mike “Saratoga Slim” Spector and Mike Somich have also been busy at work. Mike Somich is known for his massive multi-race scores. He is fairly new to the team, but is already making many fans, with his Pick 4 and Pick 5 analysis and picks. Saratoga Slim is the master at crushing major tickets on big days. Last year, he cashed in HUGE at the Kentucky Derby and Belmont Stakes. In addition to his handicapping skills, Saratoga Slim is also an award-winning Kentucky Derby pace writer.
And a special bonus this year, Jonathon Kinchen will be contributing to this Inside Track to the Kentucky Derby! Jonathon was the 2015 NHC Tour champion and re-mains the only player in NHC history to have both of his entries qualify for The Final Table. Jonathon’s work has been seen with DRF, as well as more recently on Fox Sports. You can also check out the In The Money Players’ Podcast, which he does with tournament expert Peter T. Fornatale.
The Racing Dudes have absolutely dominated the Kentucky Derby! Successes such as predicting 5 out of the last 6 winners correctly, as well as cashing in on a $4,000+ Trifecta in 2017. Last year, the guide CRUSHED the Justify/Good Magic STRAIGHT Exacta. What will we do this year?
IN THIS ALL-INCLUSIVE Inside Track to the Kentucky Derby YOU CAN FIND:
- Horse capsules for each of the 20 horses in the 2019 Kentucky Derby field from award-winning handicapper Mike “Saratoga Slim” Spector, including:
- Trainers, jockeys, projected odds, and running styles (i.e., early speed, presser, closer)
- Pros (positive angles), Cons (negative angles), and the Bottom Line
- Five categories – Win Contenders (horses to use to win or on top in exotic wagers), Can Hit the Board (horses to use in the second and third-place slots), Exotic Plays (horses to use, but only in the third- or fourth-place slots), Consider / Tosses (horses to possibly use or toss), and Tosses (horses to not include on tickets
- Historical pace analysis, including the running styles of the past 18 Kentucky Derby winners and superfecta ticket strategy
- Multi-Race Wager plays and strategies from handicapping expert Mike Somich
- Exclusive analysis from Jonathon Kinchen on the two day $2 Pick 6 wager
Race by Race analysis of all stakes races on the Kentucky Derby card including:
- Overview of the Race
- Race Shape and Pace Analysis
- Top Selections
- Major Threats
- Longshots to Use
- Exclusive Picks and Plays for each race which include: Win bet, place or show bet, long shot across the board play, exacta, trifecta, Superfecta, horses to use in multi-race wagers, what to play on a small budget, and what to play on a large budget. Each win, place, show, or across the board selection comes with a confidence rating, so you can see how strongly we feel about each pick.
- Exclusive bonus analysis of the Kentucky Oaks
- Top 4 choices for all stakes race from the full Racing Dudes handicapping staff
A sample of guide is available for download here. This 35-PAGE INSIDE TRACK TO THE KENTUCKY DERBY wagering guide is included FREE with any subscription or can be purchased individually by clicking the banner below for $39.95.
Already pre-purchase or subscribe? Just login to your account here and view it in your dashboard.