– Primetime Dreamer (AR) – The winner of last years Rainbow Miss worked three furlongs in 38.60 which was the fifth fastest of eight runners at the distance. Is a must respect in all Arkansas Bred races, as she won three times in four starts last year at Oaklawn.
– Warm Breeze (KY) – Unraced daughter of Street Sense received the bullet for the three furlong workers with a time of 37.20.
– Bahama Bound (KY) – Finished third in the Grade 2 Top Priority last time out, and worked four furlongs in 52.00. The time was the twentieth best out of twenty-six workers.
– Eye of the Leopard (ON) – Former winner of the Queen’s Plate, and closing in on one-million dollars in earnings. Recently purchased by Bluegrass Hall, and now trained by D Wayne Lukas. He worked four furlongs in 50.60, which was the ninth fastest of twenty-six workers.
– Mr Blackthorn (KY) – 2-year-old colt out of Majestic Warrior, and trained by Steve Hobby. Finished a solid forth in his only start. Went four furlongs in 53.00.
– Sitara (KY) – Well bred two-year old by Point Given out of the dam Grade 1 winning dam November Snow. Has yet to race, but has had several works. Went four furlongs in 49.40 in her first work at Oaklawn.
– Top Priority (KY) – Full brother to Tiz Miz Sue worked four furlongs in 53.00. Has made one start for Steve Hobby, and finished sixth.
– Optimizer (KY) – What would a Oaklawn morning workout be without Optimizer?? The son of English Channel went five furlongs in 101.40, giving him the bullet for the distance. Optimizer is likely to ship to Hollywood Park this week for the Hollywood Turf Cup.
– Cumberland Chief (KY) – Nicely bred 2-year-old colt trained by D Wayne Lukas worked four furlongs in 48.80. It was the fifth fastest of twenty-five workers.
– Neith (KY) – 2-year-old filly by Dynaformer worked four furlongs in 48.80, which was also fifth out of twenty-five. She’s coming off a MSW win and then ran second in an allowance after that; both of which were on the turf at Churchill.
– Oxbow (KY) – Worked an easy four furlongs in 54.00. Recent maiden winner likely to ship out for the CashCall Futurity this weekend at Hollywood Park. Trained by D Wayne Lukas
– She’s Got Swag (KY) – Unraced filly out of Student Council worked four furlongs in 50.60. She’s owned by Little River Racing, who is by far the Racing Dudes favorite owner! Donnie K Von Hemel trains.