Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
Each week, this important article will provide the standings, power rankings, and recent transactions for every league member. Not only will you see the latest claims in the league (which will show you what horses might be up-and-coming), but you can now see how each horse is progressing as we move to the Preakness Stakes and the Belmont Stakes. Let’s check out the latest updates:
There are no claims to announce this week
The “Power Rankings” from now on will feature teams’ odds to win the contest, as well as an update on every horse on a team. Here we go:
1. Jon White/Ryan Stillman (7/5)
2. Brandon “B$” Bauer (3/1)
3. Paul “Free Beers” Withrow (7/2)
4. Jared Welch (4/1)
5. Patrick “Mad Dog” Meagher (5/1)
6. The Fans: Austin and Bones (30/1)
7. Aaron Halterman (30/1)
8. Mike “Saratoga Slim” Spector (99/1)
9. Dan “Wise Dan” Waite (99/1)
10. The Magic Mike Show (99/1)
As a reminder, let’s take a look at the official rules of the league.
Horses will earn points for finishing first, second, third, and starting a race. Below is the breakdown of how to earn points:
⁃ Triple Crown Races
Win: 100 points
Place: 50 points
Show: 25 points
Start in the race: 10 points
– Bonus Races: Oaklawn Invitational, Pat Day Mile, and Peter Pan Stakes
Win: 20 points
Place: 10 points
Show: 5 points
Start in the race: 1 point
A Triple Crown winner is worth an extra 1,000 point bonus!
Claiming: For the first year ever, teams can claim horses every week!
– Players will have the ability to claim horses every Monday. After everyone has had a chance to put in claims on Monday, new claims will be announced Tuesday. In the event of two or more people trying to claim the same horse, a live video shake will be conducted by the dictator, just like what happens when two or more people try to claim a horse out of a race.
– Each claim will cost you points. You can go into the negatives, so you don’t have to have points established to make a claim. The claiming points fees are as follows:
– A May claim will cost you 50 points
– A June claim will cost you 60 points
⁃ Trades are allowed. All trades must involve an equal amount of horses. All teams must always have five members at all times.
⁃ All trades must be approved by the commissioner in case of obvious shenanigans.
Aaron and Papa Dude are back and ready to give… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for Saturday’s $1… Read More
With Magic out, Mike, Aaron, and special guest Chris Griffin… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys recap the weekend’s exciting horse… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude go over the biggest surprise teams… Read More
Aaron previews the 2022 Oklahoma Derby (G3) at Remington Park,… Read More
I am very excited to present the NFL GUIDE from… Read More
The Racing Dudes react to Taiba winning the 2022 Pennsylvania… Read More
The Racing Dudes react to Society winning the 2022 Cotillion… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!