Check out all the latest podcasts including Blinkers Off and The Magic Mike Show
Check out all the big upcoming stakes races
LEXINGTON, KY – Whitham Thoroughbreds homebred Four Graces streaks into town seeking her third straight victory in Friday’s $100,000 Beaumont Stakes Presented by Keeneland Select (G3).
The Beaumont is a 7-furlong dirt sprint for 3-year-old fillies that attracted a field of six for this year’s edition. It has a local post time of 4:24 PM ET and goes off as race seven, one prior to the Maker’s Mark Mile Stakes (G1).
( Content Continues Below Ad )
Here is a look at the full field for Friday’s Beaumont:
1. Slam Dunk 15/1 – She broke her maiden impressively while going a sloppy mile at Churchill Downs last November, but she came up empty in her 2020 debut against older optional claimers at Gulfstream Park in April. She was third in the Frizette Stakes (G1) prior to her maiden-breaking effort and has worked steadily over the local strip while pointing to this race.
2. Speech 7/5 – She scratched after her connections opted to run her in Saturday’s Ashland Stakes, where she was cross-entered.
3. Four Graces 3/1 – She has yet to lose in 3 starts at this 7-furlong distance or with returning jockey Julien Leparoux in the saddle, including in the Dogwood Stakes (G3) last time out. Her lone defeat came while going a one-turn mile in her second career appearance, but she has proven time and again to enjoy running 7/8 of a mile.
4. Wicked Whisper 3/1 – She won her first 2 starts by a combined 9 lengths, including the Frizette Stakes (G1) over common rival Slam Dunk and the recent Victory Ride Stakes (G3) winner Frank’s Rockette. She is unraced since running fifth in the Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies (G1), but Hall of Fame trainer Steve Asmussen has a 19% strike rate with horses returning from layoffs of at least 180 days.
5. Sconsin 9/2 – Everything appeared to finally click for her last time out when she dominated optional claimers by 5 lengths while going 6 1/2 furlongs at Churchill Downs. The 89 Beyer speed figure that she earned was 15 points stronger than her previous career best and is the highest last-out number of anyone in this field.
6. Turtle Trax 12/1 – She broke her maiden while going 6 1/2 furlongs over the local dirt last October, then repeated that result a month later against optional claimers while going the same distance at Churchill Downs. She failed to hit the board in both graded stakes attempts, but those also came while going two turns, so she should improve while cutting back.
The Magic Mike Show guys discuss everything they learned from… Read More
Aaron and Papa Dude will discuss the College Football Playoff… Read More
The Racing Dudes preview and give picks for Saturday’s $750,000… Read More
The Magic Mike Show guys preview & give their tickets… Read More
Papa Dude and Aaron are back to give all their… Read More
Aaron previews the 2022 Advent Stakes from Oaklawn Park, then… Read More
Vinny from Real Dynasty Picks gives his top 5 Bob… Read More
Ever wanted to bet on horse races and cash big… Read More
Let’s get another week of racing started off for the… Read More
Aaron previews the 2022 Mistletoe Stakes from Oaklawn Park, then… Read More
Looking to cash in big?
Sign up for exclusive 10% discount on orders, plus be the first to access our daily free and premium horse racing picks, articles, podcasts, and more!