On November 6-7, 2020, the 37th annual Breeders’ Cup World Championships return to to Keeneland. With 14 Championship races and total purses and awards exceeding $35 million, the 2020 Breeders’ Cup World Championships are the premier horse racing event of the year.
History will be written. Odds will be defied. Money is to be made.
With seemingly endless amounts of information available, the Dudes are here to help you weed through the ancillary, and some of the numbers are startling. Gain a betting edge for each of the 14 World Championship races.
Download our FREE 10-page Breeders’ Cup Wagering Guide supplement to learn important information such as:
- Just how dominant European-based horses have been in the Juvenile Turf?
- Which race has a strong favorite but rarely ever produces an odds-on favorite winner?
- Which race has the greatest shot at astronomical exotic payouts?
- Who do the trends point to in the Breeders’ Cup Classic?
- Which race is virtually impossible to go gate-to-wire?
Ready to dive into handicapping after seeing those trends? Our exclusive INSIDE TRACK TO THE BREEDERS’ CUP wagering guide is included FREE with any subscription or can be purchased individually for $39.95 HERE.