1. Shared Belief – He still sits atop this division because no other horse can string together consecutive wins. Hopefully he’s healing up well.
2. California Chrome – Out for the remainder of 2015, however he will return in 2016.
3. Honor Code – Has been great in one turn races so the Whitney is going to be a test.
4. Noble Bird – Rising star in the game right now, and recently had a strong workout at Saratoga.
5. Lea – Has finished second three straight times, but all three have come against top notch competition.
Sleeper: Coach Inge – Won the Brooklyn, and then ran a tremendous race in the Suburban Handicap.
1. Beholder – Finally came back to the track and was tremendous! Really hoping she can stay healthy the rest of the year.
2. Untapable – Doesn’t look to be the same filly as last year, but hopefully Asmussen gets her right
3. Stopchargingmaria – She never is impressive, but she just keeps winning races.
4. Wedding Toast – Consistent runner took down Untapable last time out.
5. Sheer Drama – Turned the tables on Frivolous last in the Delaware Handicap. Might be ready to make some noise.
Sleeper: Judy the Beauty – Returns this week at Saratoga against a solid field.
3 Year Old Males
1. American Pharoah – The champion returns this Sunday in the Haskell at Monmouth Park!
2. Dortmund – Was undefeated coming into the Triple Crown races, and didn’t embarrass himself in either race. Has returned to the workout tab.
3. Frosted – Will be kicking off the second half of the year this Saturday in the Jim Dandy Stakes.
4. Firing Line – He’s out for the remainder of the year which is really sad to hear.
5. Carpe Diem – Recently retired and will undoubtedly be passed in the rankings.
Sleeper: Speighster – Defeated Texas Red easily in the Dwyer Stakes. How far can he go, and where will we see him next?
3 Year Old Female
1. Lady Eli – An amazing performance as she destroyed the field in the Belmont Oaks. Terrible news that she now has laminitis…future is in question.
2. I’m a Chatterbox – She hit the wire first in the Coaching Club American Oaks, but was DQ’d in what was a questionable call. Her body of work is just a little stronger than Curalina right now.
3. Curalina – Got the win in the Coaching Club American Oaks by DQ over I’m a Chatterbox which makes her a dual Grade 1 winner. Sky is the limit for this one.
4. Lovely Maria – The Kentucky Oaks still gives her a big boost and she can pass Curalina and I’m a Chatterbox with a win over them this summer. However, her Delaware Oaks effort was not good.
5. Stellar Wind – Very courageous effort at Santa Anita to win the Summertime Oaks. Could be ready for a big second half of the year.
Sleeper: Include Betty – Solid effort to finish third in the Coaching Club American Oaks…keeps proving she’s solid.
1. Secret Circle – Awesome win in Dubai…horse is a warrior.
2. Salutos Amigos – Stellar comeback tells me he’s ready for a huge summer campaign.
3. Private Zone – Super consistent…brings his front running speed every single time.
4. Masochistic – Simply awesome performance in the Triple Bend at Santa Anita, and ran another good race in the Bing Crosby.
5. Work All Week – Wouldn’t give up on him yet. Ran a better race in the Smile Sprint than you might think.
Sleeper: Wild Dude – Like previously stated…when at his best he can beat anyone.